|By Matt Hester||
|November 11, 2014 11:58 AM EST||
SCU 2015 US will take place 2/4/15 in Dallas, TX. This year’s event includes two live tracks, one of which will be featured on Channel 9 live, the day of the event and the other streamed live through www.systemcenteruniverse.com. This partnership will allow for the content at SCU to be even more accessible to the community. Additionally, we are pleased to announce that ALL of the content from SCU 2014 Europe will be hosted on Channel 9 after their very successful event this past September. SCU Europe provided more than 60 sessions with over 40 top speakers from around the world. The sharing of this content with Channel 9 is an exciting update to the System Center and Azure communities as this content had previously not been made publicly available.
“We see the integration of SCU content into Channel 9 as a way to expand availability of this content to even more of the System Center and Azure community around the world” Cameron Fuller (SCU event originator)
What is System Center Universe (SCU)? SCU is a series of globally available System Center events which have been occurring since 2011. What’s unique about SCU is that it was built by the System Center community for the community.
What is Channel 9? Channel 9 provides content for major conferences including Build, TechEd, SharePoint, and other original content. Channel 9 has a developer/IT Pro/power user audience of approximately 8 million per month. “Channel 9 is a community. We bring forward the people behind our products and connect them with those who use them.” For more details about Channel 9 see channel9.msdn.com.
SCU events occur throughout the year and are hosted in three different geographies:
- System Center Universe in America: SCU in America focuses on providing a one day live streamed event which is simulcast to 30+ worldwide user group communities. In 2014 SCU had over 4000 attendees in 40 nations. For more details about SCU in America see www.systemcenteruniverse.com.
- System Center Universe in Asia: SCU in Asia is a yearly multiple day, multiple track event focused on System Center and Azure. SCU Asia 2014 had hundreds of attendees attended by delegates from across the region, at the event held this year in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more details about SCU in Asia see www.systemcenteruniverse.asia.
- System Center Universe in Europe: SCU in Europe is a yearly multiple day, multiple track event focused on System Center and Azure. SCU Europe 2014 included more than 60 sessions and had hundreds of attendees at the event held this year in Basel, Switzerland. For more details about SCU in Europe www.systemcenteruniverse.ch.
Keep an eye out on my blog as we will be announcing several other very interesting updates coming to the System Center Universe events here soon!
Today you can find ALL 60 sessions from SCU Europe 2014 here: SCU Europe 2014 Sessions
Here are all 60 of sessions from System Center Universe (Click on the link and take you the session on Channel 9:
- Advanced Orchestrator Runbook Authoring and Management
- Author your own custom gallery item and deploy VM roles in Windows Azure Pack
- Building a Real self-service platform with SCSM, SMA PowerShell Workflows
- Building solid business continuity plans using System Center, Windows Server and Azure
- Compliance Management - the new orange in Client Management
- Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - a site review
- Creating awesome System Center Reports with PowerBI and PowerView
- Customer requirements first - Service Manager Customizations without limits
- Data Deduplication in depth
- Deploy the Microsoft Cloud OS in high available
- Deploy Windows Azure Pack across sites
- Disaster Recovery in a service provider cloud
- Disaster Recovery with Azure Site Recovery
- Enterprise Management Solution (EMS) - the full story
- How to build a service provider cloud
- How to deliver BaaS, RaaS and DRaaS in a modern datacenter using System Center & Azure
- Hybrid Cloud DevOps with APM
- Identity Management for Hybrid IT with Windows Azure and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Integrating the System Center components - your path to the galaxy
- Leaving the dark ages - Migrating from Configuration Manager 2007 to 2012 R2
- Manage your Azure through Service Manager and SMA
- Managing your IP Addresses the Easy Way with IPAM
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud - Manage Azure with Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Mobile Device Management from A to Z
- Multi-factor authentication for your clouds
- My top ten things in Windows Server 2012 R2 that will make your life easier
- OMI and DAL – Understanding the big picture
- OpsMgr Dashboards - new widgets and possibilities
- Optimize Azure Virtual Machines for performance and availability
- PowerShell's Desired State Configuration - Resource authoring
- PowerShell’s Desired State Configuration - Notes from the field
- Self-service software provisioning with SCSM, SCORCH and SCCM
- Send your monitoring probes deep into unexplored space
- Service Management Automation - Introduction
- Service Management Automation (SMA) deep dive
- Service Manager - Performance and Scalability best practices
- Show me the reporting money with System Center
- Software Defined Networking - Comparison of different solutions
- Speed Lab - Deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 environment
- Sponsor Session OPSLOGIX & ITNETX - Conference Closing Note
- Sponsored Session BLUESTRIPE SOFTWARE - Using System Center and BlueStripe for dynamic application management across Azure and datacenter business applications
- Sponsored Session CASED DIMENSIONS - How to make Service Manager enterprise
- Sponsored Session CIRESON - Worldwide First - Unveiling Cireson Portal v3
- Sponsored Session CISCO - a Unified Data Center - Best integration for Microsoft Environments
- Sponsored Session COMTRADE - Deliver Citrix desktop virtualization confidently with Operations Manager
- Sponsored Session DERDACK - Never miss a critical IT incident again. Resolve IT incidents on-the-go. On-call duty redefined
- Sponsored Session MATRIX42 - Web Console for SCCM - easiness and delegation
- Sponsored Session NUTANIX - Automating Your Datacenter - Web-Scale Style
- Sponsored Session STEFFEN INFORMATIK - SCOM Manager
- Sponsored Session SYLIANCE IT SERVICES - Customizing System Center - Things you've never seen before!
- Sponsored Session VEEAM - Rock your Microsoft datacenter with Veeam
- Storage Spaces - Scale-out file server deep dive
- System Center Orchestrator - Runbook Design 101
- Unified Device Management - It's all about the experience
- Upgrading to Configuration Manager 2012 R2
- VMware to Hyper-V Migration
- Welcome Note and Keynote Going beyond the borders - prepare yourself for the future!
- Windows Apps in the Cloud - Azure RemoteApp
- Windows Azure Pack - Usage Metering & Reporting Troubleshooting Guide
- Windows Azure Pack usage metering
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Mar. 26, 2017 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,230
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 26, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,025
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,094
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 26, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,733
SYS-CON Events announced today that Conference Guru has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. A valuable conference experience generates new contacts, sales leads, potential strategic partners and potential investors; helps gather competitive intelligence and even provides inspiration for new products and services. Conference Guru works with conference organizers to pass great dea...
Mar. 26, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,340
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 26, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,375
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,819
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,489
SYS-CON Events announced today that Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Mar. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,111
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 26, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,296
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 26, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,111
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Mar. 26, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,192
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 26, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 623
SYS-CON Events announced today that Infranics will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Since 2000, Infranics has developed SysMaster Suite, which is required for the stable and efficient management of ICT infrastructure. The ICT management solution developed and provided by Infranics continues to add intelligence to the ICT infrastructure through the IMC (Infra Management Cycle) based on mathemat...
Mar. 26, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,004
SYS-CON Events announced today that SD Times | BZ Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BZ Media LLC is a high-tech media company that produces technical conferences and expositions, and publishes a magazine, newsletters and websites in the software development, SharePoint, mobile development and commercial UAV markets.
Mar. 26, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,296
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Now that the world has connected “things,” we need to build these devices as truly intelligent in order to create instantaneous and precise results. This means you have to do as much of the processing at the point of entry as you can: at the edge. The killer use cases for IoT are becoming manifest through AI engines on edge devices. An autonomous car has this dual edge/cloud analytics model, producing precise, real-time results. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Crupi, Vice President and Eng...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,882
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 26, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,897
There are 66 million network cameras capturing terabytes of data. How did factories in Japan improve physical security at the facilities and improve employee productivity? Edge Computing reduces possible kilobytes of data collected per second to only a few kilobytes of data transmitted to the public cloud every day. Data is aggregated and analyzed close to sensors so only intelligent results need to be transmitted to the cloud. Non-essential data is recycled to optimize storage.
Mar. 26, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,004
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 26, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,185