|By An Bui||
|June 4, 2014 04:12 AM EDT||
Today Ryan Cox, DocuSign’s VP of Product Management, is in London at our annual European customer conference, MOMENTUM EMEA. When he’s not practicing his Queen’s English, he’ll be showcasing our latest product capabilities at the Technology Keynote. He’ll also be chatting with customers like AstraZeneca, Virgin Holidays, Halfords and more about their digital transformation journeys, and how DocuSign is delivering rapid ROI, exceptional customer experiences, and secure and compliant transactions to companies around the globe.
If you’re like me and didn’t make it to the event this time around (someone’s got to hold down the fort, right?), you’re in luck because I’m here to share details about the DocuSign Summer ’14 Release, coming to an internet-connected device near you on June 6.
DocuSign Apps for Office 365
This past March, we announced a strategic partnership with Microsoft [link to blog] to provide customers with the ability to submit and sign documents without leaving Microsoft applications, allowing them to quickly, seamlessly and confidently transact their business.
If you’re a Microsoft customer, you can take advantage of our integration with Office 365 including Word, Outlook and SharePoint Online. We’ve updated DocuSign for Microsoft Word with a simplified, guided user interface and ability to access DocuSign with your Microsoft or Office 365 account, without ever leaving Word. Personal users can create a new DocuSign account with a Microsoft ID and then save to OneDrive. (Available in July)
With our DocuSign for Microsoft Outlook app, now you can compose emails and documents and send them out for signature directly from Outlook. (Available in July)
Learn more about DocuSign Apps for Microsoft and why Microsoft just named us 2014 Partner of the Year [link to blog].
DocuSign with OpenTrust Digital Signatures
DocuSign’s new integration with OpenTrust, the leading European provider of digital signatures, helps global organizations take advantage of all the benefits of DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform while signing with an EU-accredited digital signature. This offering adds to our growing portfolio of trusted 3rd party digital signatures, offering global companies even more options to conduct secure, compliant business transactions in the cloud.
DocuSign Transaction Rooms
DocuSign Transaction Rooms—part of our DocuSign for Real Estate PLUS plans—provide a simple, mobile, flexible and secure experience for real estate brokers and agents who need to complete complex transactions with multiple documents and parties. And with this release, agents and brokers can take advantage of even more powerful capabilities such as customizable document checklists, user roles, and permissions to assure compliance and reduce costly errors. DocuSign’s full integration with ZipForm, the industry leader in real estate forms software, makes the most commonly used real estate forms available in a snap. And of course every document can be quickly and securely DocuSigned from iOS and Android tablets to close deals quickly on the spot.
DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta Program
Last but not least, we have something special for the mobile developer community! With the DocuSign Summer ’14 Release, we’re opening a beta program for iOS application developers looking to integrate the performance and usability of a fully-native, mobile DocuSign sending and signing experience. Developers can join the Beta Heroes program and take advantage of dedicated developer support and future promotional opportunities. More details and registration is available at www.docusign.com/mobilesdk.
Did these highlights only just wet your appetite for more DocuSign product and platform information? Learn more about our latest innovations at www.docusign.com/docusign-summer-14-release.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#