|By Business Wire||
|June 4, 2014 01:00 AM EDT||
DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced the DocuSign Summer ‘14 Release of the company’s industry-leading Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform, available June 6, 2014. DocuSign’s latest release includes new DTM features for automating manual, paper-based processes to help organizations transform into fully digital businesses.
- Every employee in an organization can effortlessly complete transactions digitally via deeper integrations with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Organizations conducting business in the European Union (EU) will be able to sign directly within DocuSign’s DTM platform using EU-accredited OpenTrust digital signatures
- Real estate agents and brokers can better manage and accelerate complex transactions using DocuSign Transaction Rooms™ with industry-specific capabilities like customizable document checklists, user roles and permissions
- Organizations and developers can integrate the DocuSign DTM platform into existing mobile apps with the world’s first eSignature Mobile SDK, providing a high-quality, fully-native signing and sending experience to customers
“The DocuSign Summer ‘14 Release adds rich features and functionality that will help customers of every size, industry and geography keep business digital for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better customer experiences,” said Matt Malden, chief product officer, DocuSign. “We’re bringing the value of DocuSign DTM to customers around the globe through our deeper integrations with Microsoft Office and OpenTrust.”
Deeper Office and SharePoint Integrations Bring DTM Benefits to Microsoft Users Worldwide
The DocuSign Summer ‘14 Release features new versions of DocuSign Apps for Microsoft, enabling access to The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ directly within Office 365, including Office 2013 and SharePoint. DocuSign for Outlook v2.0 updates provide Outlook 2013 and Outlook Web App users additional multi-party signer scenarios, including the ability to add a signer to an in-process workflow directly from Outlook and automatically save a signed document to OneDrive for Business. DocuSign for Word v2.0 now allows Word 2013 users the ability to connect to DocuSign using a personal Microsoft ID in addition to a Office 365 account, and offers a more guided experience making it easier than ever to go from editing a document to DocuSigning in seconds. DocuSign for SharePoint Online v1.2 includes several new enhancements for DocuSign transaction management capabilities.
DocuSign with OpenTrust Digital Signatures Delivers EU Compliant Digital Signatures
Customers will be able to send documents to be DocuSigned from within DocuSign Business, Enterprise and Platform editions using a cloud-based, X.509 digital signature from OpenTrust, the leading European provider of digital signatures. DocuSign’s DTM platform combined with OpenTrust’s ETSI-compliant (European Technology Standards Institute), independently EU-accredited digital signature helps global and European customers increase assurance for higher-value and/or risk transactions.
DocuSign Transaction Rooms Help Real Estate Professionals Accelerate Multi-Party/Document Deals
Expanded functionality of DocuSign Transaction Rooms on the DocuSign DTM platform provides a simple, mobile, flexible and secure end-to-end experience in the cloud for brokers and agents who need to complete complex transactions with multiple documents and parties. Now part of DocuSign’s Real Estate Plus and Real Estate Plus Broker editions, DocuSign Transaction Rooms feature customizable document checklists, user roles and permissions to assure compliance and reduce costly errors. Brokers can provision accounts, invite users, and manage preferences quickly, easily and securely. The most commonly used real estate forms are available at broker and agent fingertips with DocuSign’s full integration with ZipForm, the industry leader in real estate forms software. Documents can be quickly and securely DocuSigned from iOS and Android tablets to close deals quickly on the spot.
“When you’re making a technology investment, it’s important to choose solutions that not only add value to an agent’s life, but also benefit the enterprise,” says Scott Crowley, SVP and CIO of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach | The Trident Group. “DocuSign’s Broker Edition is the Digital Transaction Management platform we’ve been looking for to bring together core business units and manage transactions from beginning to end. It’s the industry-leading solution that combines the best technology in digital forms, eSignature, and document collaboration into one powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use platform.”
“At MRED, we are always researching new products and services to better serve the real estate brokerage community," says Russ Bergeron, president and CEO, Midwest Real Estate Data, the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS). “The demand to digitize the real estate transaction has been skyrocketing—from our top-producing brokers as well as their clients. We took advantage of DocuSign’s partnership with the National Association of REALTORS® and fully integrated DocuSign’s platform within our MLS system. In the first year our customers DocuSigned more than 42,000 transactions. Our team and our customers absolutely love being able to DocuSign anytime, anywhere, on any device.”
DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta Program
The DocuSign Summer ‘14 Release includes the opening of a three-month Beta Program for iOS application developers looking to implement high-quality, native mobile sending and signing experiences to keep business digital. Select program participants will be able to take advantage of dedicated developer support and future promotional opportunities. Recently cited by ProgrammableWeb as “The Clear Leader,” DocuSign is further simplifying the process of building secure, authenticated DTM capabilities directly into native apps using the DocuSign Mobile SDK. More details and registration are available at www.docusign.com/mobilesdk.
For more information on the DocuSign Summer ‘14 Release, visit www.docusign.com/docusign-summer-14-release.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#