|By RealWire News Distribution||
|May 14, 2014 04:00 AM EDT||
New Interoute service integrates global voice and video calls from multiple devices with multiple video hardware vendors, Microsoft Lync and WebRTC.
London, 14 May 2014 – Interoute, owner operator of Europe's largest cloud services platform, has announced the launch of Interoute One Bridge; a unique global platform built on Interoute's network and communications expertise. The service enables everyone to join video and voice conference calls on any device, from anywhere.
Integrating Interoute's global SIP Trunking capability (Interoute was the first SIP trunking provider in Europe to be certified with Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010) with the Interoute One Bridge platform enables video and voice calls to join the same meeting, from any device. Whether it is Microsoft Lync users on their PCs, video conference suite users in the office, or smartphone and tablet users on the move, everyone can join virtual meetings anytime, anywhere, in crystal clear quality.
Commenting on the new service, Emma Keedwell, Principal Analyst, Business Network and IT Services at Current Analysis said; "The combination of Interoute's One Bridge platform, which constitutes a global unified voice and video conferencing bridge, plus robust Global SIP trunking coverage, results in a compelling enterprise offering. Allowing voice and video to join the conference activity from multiple devices will increase accessibility, improve usability via virtualised meeting room options, and provide collaboration enhancements to the mobile workforce."
The Interoute One Bridge solution comes with the option of unlimited virtual meeting room addresses; enabling a world where every employee has a personal virtual meeting room that is always available and never double booked. Microsoft Lync users can join meetings, share HD video, voice and content with "traditional" video systems, smart device users and other Lync users. And the built-in WebRTC capability means anyone who can get online can get onto an Interoute One Bridge virtual meeting.
Jan Louwes Executive Vice President, Interoute Enterprise Solutions commented; "From the corporate boardroom to the coffee shop, people can connect and share in crystal quality like never before. Whether you're using Lync at your desktop, a top end video conference suite or dialling in from the airport, joining a virtual meeting is now as easy as sending an email with Interoute One Bridge. The opportunities for businesses to collaborate and connect with employees and customers are endless."
The global bridge platform is built into Interoute's networked cloud which reduces call latency in the USA, Europe and Asia and comes backed with enterprise class security and reliability SLAs. The platform is supported by a management portal which gives an instant view and breakdown of usage, the ability to self-provision virtual meeting room addresses and keep control of costs. The service is also designed to reward increased usage as its simple billing model, which is per port not per user, allows for a 50% burst capacity on agreed usage, for free.
Interoute One Bridge also integrates with multiple video hardware endpoint vendors including Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, RADVision, Microsoft and Sony, bringing an end to the frustrating world of un-unified communications that closed vendor systems created.
Interoute is the owner operator of Europe's largest cloud services platform, which encompasses over 60,000 km of lit fibre, 8 Virtual Data Centres, 10 hosting data centres and 31 collocation centres, with connections to 140 additional third-party data centres across Europe. Its full-service Unified ICT platform serves international enterprises, as well as every major European telecommunications incumbent and the major operators of North America, East and South Asia, governments and universities. These organisations find Interoute the ideal partner for computing, connectivity and communications and developing new services. Its Unified ICT strategy has proved attractive to enterprises looking for a scalable, secure and unconstrained platform on which they can build their voice, video, computing and data services, as well as service providers in need of high capacity international data transit and infrastructure. With established operations throughout mainland Europe, North America and Dubai, Interoute also owns and operates dense city networks throughout Europe's major business channels www.interoute.com
+44 7810 798555
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#