|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 10:39 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding Equinix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQIX), Vocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: VOCS), The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULTI), Coupons.com Incorporated (NYSE: COUP), and j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/register
Equinix, Inc. Analyst Notes
On April 7, 2014, Equinix, Inc. (Equinix) announced the opening of phase three of its third Sydney (SY3) International Business ExchangeTM (IBX) data center. The Company stated that the $30 million addition to SY3 provides space for an additional 1,000 cabinets. Equinix informed that the completed build has capacity for 3,000 cabinets, allowing more companies to take full advantage of the cloud in a colocation environment and reap the benefits of close proximity to a vast ecosystem of partners and potential customers. Doug Oates, Vice President of Sales at Equinix Asia-Pacific said, "Equinix is experiencing massive growth across the region with a number of expansions announced over the previous months, including our first Melbourne data center made in January this year. Equinix is continuing in its drive to connect businesses inside its dynamic business ecosystems and accelerate the digital supply chain, particularly within the cloud vertical." The full analyst notes on Equinix, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
Vocus, Inc. Analyst Notes
On April 7, 2014, Vocus, Inc. (Vocus) announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by GTCR Valor Merger Sub, Inc., an affiliate of GTCR LLC (GTCR), in an all-cash transaction of approximately $446.5 million. Under the terms of the agreement, GTCR Valor Merger Sub, Inc. will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of the common stock of Vocus for $18.00 per share in cash. Vocus added that GTCR Valor Merger Sub, Inc. will also acquire all outstanding shares of Vocus' Series A Convertible Preferred Stock at a value of $77.3 million. Rick Rudman, CEO of Vocus, said, "For our employees and customers, we believe that joining forces with GTCR creates a significant opportunity to utilize each other's strengths and move even faster toward our vision of creating innovative software and making our customers successful." The Company expects the transaction to close before the end of Q2 2014. The Company added that post the completion of transaction, Vocus will become a private Company. The full analyst notes on Vocus, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. Analyst Notes
On April 2, 2014, The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. (Ultimate Software) announced that the Company ranked #50 on this year's InformationWeek Elite 100, which recognizes top business technology innovators in the US. According to the Company, the recognition was attributed to its UCloud, platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering that connects IT development to IT operations for faster delivery of reliable code. Adam Rogers, Chief Technology Officer at Ultimate Software said, "UCloud is redefining Ultimate's competitive position by empowering our teams to become more dynamic and by eliminating slow-moving processes, Other benefits include unprecedented time-to-market for features, improved product quality, consistent experiences, increased flexibility, and decreased development and delivery costs - all of which are pivotal in Ultimate's continued growth and success." The full analyst notes on The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
Coupons.com Incorporated Analyst Notes
On April 7, 2014, Coupons.com Incorporated (Coupons.com) reported that the Company on the reporting date released updates to the Coupons.com website and mobile apps with a service that allows consumers to add coupons directly to their payment cards. The Company informed that shoppers can now add digital coupons to their credit or debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, using the Company's website or mobile apps for iOS and Android, for automatic redemption at checkout. Bruce Sattley, Senior Vice President of Product Management at Coupons.com said, "We always look to innovate in ways that help consumers save money. So we are really pleased to unveil our card linked service, which sets itself apart with ease of use, great offers and support for Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. This combination delivers a best-in-class service for consumers and merchants wanting to take advantage of this emerging medium of digital coupons for saving on card purchases, primarily for in-store transactions, which still make up more than 90 percent of U.S. purchases." The full analyst notes on Coupons.com Incorporated are available to download free of charge at:
j2 Global, Inc. Analyst Notes
On April 3, 2014, j2 Global, Inc. (j2 Global) announced the acquisition of Critical Software Ltd. (iCritical). The Company expects the acquisition to expand its UK and European email security customer base; sales, support, and technical expertise; and infrastructure, as well as j2 Global's local presence in the UK. j2 Global informed that iCritical's suite of email security, web security, and secure email archiving services will ultimately become part of j2 Global's FuseMail suite of email-related services. The full analyst notes on j2 Global, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
About Analysts Review
We provide our members with a simple and reliable way to leverage our economy of scale. Most investors do not have time to track all publicly traded companies, much less perform an in-depth review and analysis of the complexities contained in each situation. That's where Analysts Review comes in. We provide a single unified platform for investors' to hear about what matters. Situation alerts, moving events, and upcoming opportunities.
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] AnalystsReview.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Analysts Review. An outsourced research services provider represented by Nidhi Vatsal, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Analysts Review in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Analysts Review. Analysts Review is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Analysts Review makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Analysts Review is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Analysts Review whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Analysts Review expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Analysts Review does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts Review
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#