|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (NASDAQ: CTSH), Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS), Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX), and Verisk Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSK). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/register
Microsoft Corporation Analyst Notes
On March 27, 2014, Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) announced several new and updated applications and services, which include Microsoft Office for iPad and free Office Mobile apps for iPhone and Android phones. The Company also announced the Enterprise Mobility Suite which is a comprehensive set of cloud services to help businesses manage corporate data and services on the devices used by people at work and home. Microsoft further announced the upcoming availability of its Azure Active Directory Premium and enhancements to Windows Intune. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella commented, "Microsoft is focused on delivering the cloud for everyone, on every device. It's a unique approach that centers on people - enabling the devices you love, work with the services you love, and in a way that works for IT and developers." The full analyst notes on Microsoft Corporation are available to download free of charge at:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Analyst Notes
On March 27, 2014, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (Cognizant) announced its participation at the upcoming Wells Fargo 4th Annual Tech Transformation Summit. Cognizant informed that its Executive Vice President for Strategy and Marketing, Malcolm Frank, will discuss long-term technology trends impacting client demand and the IT services market during the conference on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 12:55 p.m. ET. The Company added that the live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed via its website, where a replay of the same will also be available for 60 days. The full analyst notes on Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp are available to download free of charge at:
Citrix Systems, Inc. Analyst Notes
On March 26, 2014, FutureGov reported that the Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS), the IT arm of the Singapore Health Ministry, has entered into an agreement with Citrix Systems, Inc. (Citrix). FutureGov added that under the agreement, believed to be the first of its type in the ASEAN public sector, Citrix will deliver virtual applications and desktops for participating public healthcare institutions for five years. Commenting on the agreement, IHiS CEO, Dr. Chong Yoke Sin, stated, "The virtualisation technology will enable a consistent desktop experience for doctors and healthcare staff when retrieving latest data on the patient's status across different healthcare facilities. This will promote efficient information sharing and seamless care integration along the care continuum." The full analyst notes on Citrix Systems, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
Paychex, Inc. Analyst Notes
On March 25, 2014, Paychex, Inc. (Paychex) reported that for the 6th time, it has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as a 2014 World's Most Ethical Company®. The Company stated that the assessment is based upon the Ethisphere Institute's Ethics Quotient™ framework that has been developed over years of effort to provide a means to assess an organization's performance in an objective, consistent, and standardized way. Commenting on the recognition, Paychex President and CEO, Martin Mucci, stated, "Our employees demonstrate that acting with uncompromising integrity is a critical component of providing small- and medium-sized businesses with the very best payroll, HR, and benefits outsourcing service. To be recognized for something that's such a fundamental part of what we stand for as a company is gratifying, as it reaffirms our values in a very tangible way." The full analyst notes on Paychex, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
Verisk Analytics, Inc. Analyst Notes
On March 27, 2014, Verisk Health, a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, Inc. (Verisk), announced that its Quality Intelligence solution includes P4P Certified MeasuresSM, certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to support quality reporting for commercial and Medicare Advantage populations in the California Pay-for-Performance (P4P) program for 2014. The Company added that the solution is certified for all 22 measures included in the NCQA P4P Measure Certification program. Commenting on the solution, Kevin Lentsch, General Manager, HEDIS Center of Excellence for Verisk Health, commented, "Our Quality Intelligence solution allows clients to evaluate quality results prospectively, identify critical gaps in care, and implement strategies for improving outcomes. The NCQA certification is critical to continue to assist the important work of the California P4P program." The full analyst notes on Verisk Analytics, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
About Analysts Review
We provide our members with a simple and reliable way to leverage our economy of scale. Most investors do not have time to track all publicly traded companies, much less perform an in-depth review and analysis of the complexities contained in each situation. That's where Analysts Review comes in. We provide a single unified platform for investors' to hear about what matters. Situation alerts, moving events, and upcoming opportunities.
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] AnalystsReview.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Analysts Review. An outsourced research services provider represented by Nidhi Vatsal, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Analysts Review in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Analysts Review. Analysts Review is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Analysts Review makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Analysts Review is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Analysts Review whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Analysts Review expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Analysts Review does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts Review
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#