|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, today announced the release of Attunity Maestro, a new and innovative Big Data management platform designed to help organizations automate the complex process of composing, conducting and monitoring information flow across the entire global enterprise - easily and efficiently. The solution is expected to enable organizations to increase business productivity by empowering them to design and monitor large Big Data transfer processes using its powerful, unified control platform.
"Mapping, executing and managing the flow of data between a myriad heterogeneous systems - both analytical and operational/transactional systems - are critical functions for enterprises that want to become truly data-driven," said Jeffrey Kelly, Principal Research Contributor and lead Big Data Analyst at Wikibon, a leading open source IT research community focused on infrastructure, Big Data, cloud and software-led innovations. "Attunity Maestro is designed to simplify these otherwise complex functions so that enterprises can deliver the right data to the right system at the right time."
Supporting global data centers and cloud environments, Attunity Maestro is engineered for medium to large enterprises that need to integrate critical data transfer processes into daily business activity. The solution accelerates and coordinates data transmission and deployment processes of Big Data and large-file assets, delivering speed, simplicity and scalability to virtually any business or IT processes that require information availability.
Designed to meet the needs of a diverse portfolio of users: IT Operations, Lines of Business and Risk Management Teams alike, Attunity Maestro provides unique controls for defining, executing, managing and auditing all transaction and automation initiatives. Common uses will include data distribution to remote location(s), data consolidation for central analytics, enterprise-wide content management and sharing, and multi-stage content deployment.
Using Attunity Maestro, organizations can:
- Centrally manage and control information flow processes
- Enjoy and benefit from quick time-to-value
- Enable higher efficiency and productivity
- Empower line-of-business staff to self-service
- Free up IT resources
For more details about Attunity Maestro, visit http://www.attunity.com/products/attunity-maestro.
"Global organizations implementing Big Data initiatives are increasingly challenged with managing and monitoring their most precious and fastest growing asset - their data," explained Shimon Alon, Chairman and CEO at Attunity. "With Attunity Maestro, we are pleased to address this critical need head-on and help organizations to better manage the flow of information throughout their globally-distributed enterprises. We believe that Attunity Maestro will become a strategic driver for our future growth and expand our addressable markets, immediately providing us with a competitive advantage."
Attunity Announces New #BigData Mgmt Platform for Conducting/Monitoring Info Flow Across Global Enterprises http://bit.ly/1kq3Afx #Maestro
Attunity is a leading provider of information availability software solutions that enable access, management, sharing and distribution of data, including Big Data, across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud. Our software solutions include data replication, data management, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR), managed-file-transfer (MFT), and cloud data delivery. Using Attunity's software solutions, our customers enjoy significant business benefits by enabling real-time access and availability of data and files where and when needed, across the maze of heterogeneous systems making up today's IT environment.
Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions to its enterprise-class customers for nearly 20 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organizations worldwide. Attunity provides software directly and indirectly through a number of partners such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and HP. Headquartered in Boston, Attunity serves its customers via offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and through a network of local partners. For more information, visit http://www.attunity.com or our In Tune blog and join our community on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, the content of which is not part of this press release.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the anticipated features and benefits of Replicate Solutions, within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other Federal Securities laws. Statements preceded by, followed by, or that otherwise include the words "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "estimates", "plans", and similar expressions or future or conditional verbs such as "will", "should", "would", "may" and "could" are generally forward-looking in nature and not historical facts. For example, when we say that we expect Attunity Maestro to be a strong driver of our future growth, we use a forward-looking statement. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to various risks and uncertainties and actual results, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, could differ materially from Attunity's current expectations. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: our reliance on strategic relationships with our distributors, OEM and VAR partners, and on our other significant customers; risks and uncertainties relating to acquisitions, including costs and difficulties related to integration of acquired businesses; timely availability and customer acceptance of Attunity's new and existing products, including Attunity Maestro; changes in the competitive landscape, including new competitors or the impact of competitive pricing and products; a shift in demand for products such as Attunity's products; the impact on revenues of economic and political uncertainties and weaknesses in various regions of the world, including the commencement or escalation of hostilities or acts of terrorism; and other factors and risks on which Attunity may have little or no control. This list is intended to identify only certain of the principal factors that could cause actual results to differ. For a more detailed description of the risks and uncertainties affecting Attunity, reference is made to Attunity's latest Annual Report on Form 20-F which is on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the other risk factors discussed from time to time by Attunity in reports filed with, or furnished to, the SEC. Except as otherwise required by law, Attunity undertakes no obligation to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
© Attunity 2014. All Rights Reserved. Attunity is a registered trademark of Attunity Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Melissa Kolodziej, Director of Marketing Communications, Attunity
SOURCE Attunity Ltd.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#