|By ACN Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 06:05 AM EDT||
MTA HANOI 2014 sees 20% increase in size and 24% increase in exhibitors
Hanoi, Vietnam, Apr 1, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - International and local manufacturing solution providers will be occupying the International Centre for Exhibition (I.C.E) in Hanoi over the next three days to present a showcase of high quality technologies and manufacturing solutions at MTA HANOI 2014 - Northern Vietnam's definitive manufacturing solutions event.
Into its third edition, the event has seen a 20% increase in gross exhibition space and 24% increase in exhibitors compared to 2012. A total of 143 exhibitors from 19 countries/regions, spread across 3000 sqm will showcase a comprehensive array of manufacturing solutions including metal-cutting and metal-forming machines; test and measurement equipment; cutting tools and tooling systems; and support equipment and systems among many others. With three insightful conferences presented by industry heavy-weights, MTA HANOI will provide professionals from the local industry with a valuable opportunity to source for new technologies to improve their capabilities, gain new knowledge and expand their business networks all in one convenient location.
Mr. BT Tee, Deputy Chief Representative of organiser Singapore Exhibition Services' Representative Office says, "Over the years, MTA Hanoi has quickly established itself as the leading event for the manufacturing industry in Northern Vietnam. We recognise the bright potential the market in this region has to offer and have tailored the event to ensure it provides manufactures in the area with the best and most relevant new technologies that will help level-up capabilities and improve productivity."
Strong International Presence at MTA HANOI 2014
With Vietnam's manufacturing output rising at its fastest pace since April 2011, and the value of the industrial sector in Hanoi expected to rise by 8.1 - 8.9% from 2013, the region is viewed by many in the international machine tool trade as a hotbed for business opportunities.
TRUMPF, Prima Power, DMG Mori, Sodick, Mazak, Hexagon Metrology, NT Tools, Mitutoyo, Bystronic, Star Micronics, Seyi and YG-1 are just some of the international names that make up the more than 70% overseas exhibitor profile, bringing with them "new-in-Vietnam" technologies that will help boost output of the local industry.
Making up a large portion of the overseas exhibits are three international group pavilions from the Czech Republic, Singapore and Taiwan.
Commenting on Singapore Pavilion's participation at MTA HANOI 2014, Mr. Koh Seng Chee, Executive Director of the Singapore Precision Engineering and Tooling Association (SPETA) says, "Vietnam's attractiveness for foreign direct investments (FDI) in the manufacturing sector, and blooming local support industries is certainly a great market for Singapore companies as it presents healthy growth opportunities and good business prospects. As Northern Vietnam's leading manufacturing solutions trade event, MTA HANOI is an ideal platform for industry professionals to source for new equipment and to get acquainted with advancements in technology that will help them improve their capabilities."
Organised by the Precision Machinery Development Association of Taiwan, the Taiwan pavilion features 17 companies showcasing a series of CNC double column machining centers, drilling and tapping machines and video measuring machines amongst others. Mr. Carl C. C. Huang, Secretary General of the pavilion co-ordinator says, "Taiwan is the world's fourth largest machine tool exporter with about 75% of its machine tool production being exported. Over a period of 10 years from 2002 to 2012, exports of Taiwan machine tools has risen by 150%. Known for its high quality, low cost and fast delivery time, "made-in-Taiwan" machine tools are ideal for the still developing industries of Vietnam. Vietnam is therefore an important export market for Taiwan machine tool companies."
Featuring 15 companies, the Czech Republic pavilion is organised through the Export Promotion Program of the Czech Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Hanoi, the consulate of the Czech Republic in Vietnam and with the support and endorsement of Svaz Strojirenske Technologie (SST) the Association of Engineering Technology. The SST Association represents the Czech Republic's leading companies manufacturing and supplying metal cutting machines, metal forming machines, woodworking machines, tools, measuring equipment, hydraulic elements and aggregates. The SST is a leading member of CECIMO (European Committee for the Co-operation among Machine Tool Industries) the prestigious European association of associations of manufacturers from 15 European countries.
Strong Local Participation
Home-grown Vietnamese exhibitors are also making a bigger presence at MTA HANOI. Well-known names such as Van Su Loi, Olas, VIAT and Weldtech, are back for a repeated showing and will be joined by newcomers including Nhat Minh Engineering, DMC Technology, Nastec and An Hu Automation among others.
Commenting on their participation at MTA HANOI 2014, Mr. Nguyen Nham, Director of Weldtec says, "MTA HANOI is good chance for us to introduce our new products, new technology, new solution to customers, to help them increase productivity, quality and reduce energy consumption and production cost. By this way, we can increase customer's trust and satisfaction in our products and services. This year, we hope to meet our existing customers, meet new potential customers from die-mold, part making, oil-gas, steel construction industries from both local and foreign investment companies. As our experience with previous shows, the result of MTA will be excellent."
Conferences MTA HANOI 2014
Cementing its position as the industry's leading business platform, MTA HANOI also features three conferences run by leading trade organisations that enhances the experience for visitors by providing a knowledge sharing platform where best practices are shared, and ideas exchanged. The Vietnam Association of Mechanical Industry will kick-off the series of conferences on 1 April 2014, with a session on Mechanical Enterprises - Cooperation and Development. Debuting at MTA HANOI, are Multi Engineering Solutions Laboratory and Vietnam Welding Society who will be sharing insights on Advanced Techniques for Fabrication and Vietnam Mechanics - Technologies and Labour Force Development respectively.
"With the growth of Northern Vietnam's manufacturing industry moving at a steady pace, MTA HANOI provides a holistic business platform for local companies to source for new technologies in precision engineering, gain new knowledge and expand their business networks with the many international exhibitors at the show. The event also provides the space for home grown companies to expand into other parts of Vietnam and beyond," says Mr. Tee.
MTA HANOI 2014 at a glance: Exhibition: MTA HANOI 2014 Incorporating: Metrology Hanoi 2014, ToolTec Hanoi 2014, SubCon Hanoi 2014, Automation Hanoi 2014 and WeldTech Hanoi 2014 Venue: International Center for Exhibition (I.C.E) Address: Cultural Palace, 9`1 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi, Vietnam Date: 1 - 3 April 2014 (Tuesday - Thursday) Time: 0830hrs - 1700hrsAbout MTA HANOI
The MTA series of manufacturing trade shows in Vietnam is one of the country's most comprehensive manufacturing solutions trade events, featuring at least 80 per cent overseas exhibitors. The latest in the MTA series in Vietnam will open in Hanoi in March 2012. MTA HANOI is organised by Singapore Exhibition Services Pte Ltd (SES) and co-organised by VCCI Exhibition Service Co Ltd. Please visit www.mtahanoi.com for more information.
VCCI Editorial Contact
VCCI Exhibition Service
Tel: +84 8 3 9326339
Fax: +84 8 3 932 5789
Email: [email protected]
SES Media Contact:
Singapore Exhibition Services
Tel: +65 6233 6637
Email: [email protected]
Source: MTA HANOI
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#