|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2014 08:02 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Analysts Review released its analysts' notes regarding International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN), NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS), and Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX). Private wealth members receive these notes ahead of publication. To reserve complementary membership, limited openings are available at: http://www.AnalystsReview.com/register
International Business Machines Corporation Analyst Notes
On March 11, 2014, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) announced that BMW Group is deploying the Company's Big Data & Analytics technology to optimize products, repairs, and maintenance. IBM further informed that its predictive analytics technology will help BMW Group to detect and fix vulnerabilities before new models are launched. In addition, IBM also noted that the use of IBM Big Data & Analytics enables all available data sources to be analyzed in order to discover patterns and anomalies to predict and anticipate maintenance needs. The full analyst notes on International Business Machines Corporation are available to download free of charge at:
Accenture plc Analyst Notes
On March 16, 2014, Accenture plc (Accenture) announced that it has opened an Innovation Center for Financial Services in Jakarta. The Company informed that the center will be a place to showcase innovations in mobile and digital solutions, where banks and financial service providers can see real-world examples of new technologies that could be rolled out in Indonesia and the ASEAN region. "Indonesia's financial services companies understand they need to offer their customers the mobile and digital services they seek, and our new Innovation Center for Financial Services presents powerful solutions for doing so," said Sushil Saluja, Senior Managing Director of Accenture's Financial Services group in Asia-Pacific. "The center demonstrates Accenture's commitment to bringing the world's best solutions to our clients in the region to help them offer the most robust and accessible financial services possible." The full analyst notes on Accenture plc are available to download free of charge at:
NCR Corporation Analyst Notes
On March 6, 2014, NCR Corporation (NCR) announced that Shenzhen Airlines has selected the Company to provide self-service check-in solutions. In addition, NCR noted that the agreement also includes multi-vendor, onsite support services for new and existing airport check-in kiosks throughout China. "The addition of Shenzhen Airlines further strengthens our presence in China and demonstrates the growing awareness within the region for NCR as a global service provider, as we currently support many of the country's banks and retailers," said Pedro Carrasco, Vice President of Sales EMEA/APAC at NCR Travel. The full analyst notes on NCR Corporation are available to download free of charge at:
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Analyst Notes
On March 17, 2014, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) announced that Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt (Orange Leaf), one of the fastest-growing frozen yogurt chains in the US, has selected the Company to power its mobile application. FIS informed that its Mobile Wallet will provide Orange Leaf with a new mobile-based retail experience solution that includes payment capabilities, loyalty rewards, and offer redemption, among others. Orange Leaf stores are expected to begin rolling out the new app later in 2014. "Our customers are young and mobile, and we're pleased to offer them a mobile experience that makes it easier for them to pay, rewards them for their business and encourages them to return," said Michael Christy, Director of Information Technology at Orange Leaf. "FIS Mobile Wallet was the best choice for Orange Leaf franchisees and customers." The full analyst notes on Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. are available to download free of charge at:
Xerox Corporation Analyst Notes
On March 6, 2014, Xerox Corporation (Xerox) announced that its Government and Transportation Sector Technology Delivery Center (GTS TDC) has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, ensuring that the Company's performance has efficient, predictable quality deliveries that meet customer expectations. The Company noted that the multi-location assessment of seven of its work sites revealed zero nonconformities. "This certification is not just a nice to have; it's a must have. Our customers are increasingly requiring such certifications as a requisite to conduct business. They want to know they're working with a company committed to global quality control," said Donna Thomas, Director, Quality Assurance for Service Delivery at Xerox State & Local Solutions, Inc. "By achieving this certification, we position ourselves to meet customer expectations and continuously tune our business processes." The full analyst notes on Xerox Corporation are available to download free of charge at:
About Analysts Review
We provide our members with a simple and reliable way to leverage our economy of scale. Most investors do not have time to track all publicly traded companies, much less perform an in-depth review and analysis of the complexities contained in each situation. That's where Analysts Review comes in. We provide a single unified platform for investors' to hear about what matters. Situation alerts, moving events, and upcoming opportunities.
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Nidhi Vatsal, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] AnalystsReview.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] AnalystsReview.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Analysts Review. An outsourced research services provider represented by Nidhi Vatsal, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Analysts Review in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Analysts Review. Analysts Review is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Analysts Review makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Analysts Review is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Analysts Review whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Analysts Review expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Analysts Review does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts Review
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#