|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 07:00 AM EST||
WARSAW, Poland and LUCCA, Italy, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Performance Management software vendor extends international reach with exclusive distribution partnership in Poland
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced it has signed a distributor agreement with ITMAGINATION (http://www.itmagination.pl/en), a leader in providing dedicated IT and Business Intelligence solutions based on a Microsoft Application Platform. Under this new agreement ITMAGINATION becomes Tagetik's exclusive distributor in Poland.
"Over the years we have observed the implementation of the tools offered by Tagetik in foreign organizations," says Daniel Arak, Business Development Director at ITMAGINATION. "We want to be able to provide so highly advanced solutions with superior standards to Polish capital companies, which is why we decided to introduce Tagetik's software in Poland. This agreement confirms the commitment of ITMAGINATION in seeking the most innovative solutions on the market for our clients."
The Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is an automated, unified solution, which incorporates budgeting, planning and forecasting, consolidation, financial close, profitability analysis and disclosure reporting into a single application to give CFOs better operational insights into their business and support strategic decision-making - while still meeting complex financial and regulatory demands.
Under the agreement, Tagetik and ITMAGINATION will primarily support large capital groups that require a solution to manage complex financial consolidations as well as financial institutions to ensure compliance with growing regulations like Solvency II, FinRep, CoRep and Basel III.
"We are very excited to partner with ITMAGINATION," adds Bani Brandolini - President International at Tagetik. "Tagetik puts a great emphasis on co-operation with the best professionals on the market. Through this partnership we will be able to better understand the needs of Polish organizations and offer solutions that best meet their needs. Moreover, ITMAGINATION is a very strong and highly recommended Microsoft Partner which perfectly aligns within the Tagetik's strategy to take full advantage of Microsoft technology and work closely with Microsoft as a strategic ISV Partner."
ITMAGINATION is a rapidly growing IT company. Since 2008 we have created custom software and analytical-reporting solutions by using the Microsoft technologies. The company offers solutions that optimize the information flow and automate business processes. Our own Business Intelligence solutions support the analysis and decision making in the branches such as financial management, budgeting, sales and logistics. ITMAGINATION is the laureate of many prestigious awards, including Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe and the Microsoft Partner of the Year in 2012 in Poland.
To learn more: http://www.itmagination.pl/en
Tagetik is one of the fastest growing global software companies in the Performance Management industry, with operations in more than 20 countries and over 600 customers worldwide. Tagetik delivers enterprise solutions while providing a 'boutique' experience, resulting in the highest level of client satisfaction in the industry.
In the cloud or on-premises, Tagetik 4 is a unified Financial Performance Platform for the office of finance, delivering budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability analysis, disclosure management, financial governance, and business intelligence. Having one solution for these processes improves efficiencies, reduces risk, saves money and improves the bottom line.
To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik Poland Press Contact:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#