|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2014 09:01 AM EST||
LONDON, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Outsourced selling of medicines - how to find trends, opportunities, and revenue prospects
What's the future of outsourcing pharma sales activities? Now you can get new forecasts for contracted promotional activities for prescription drugs. Stay ahead, then, for data. There you explore business results, developments, trends, opportunities, and predicted revenues.
Visiongain's new report shows you what's possible in those services for pharmaceuticals. Avoid missing out or losing authority. Instead you get financial analysis for that industry and market, discovering outlooks. Find progress in detailing and hear about the expected gains.
Read on to explore that contract healthcare sector, seeing what its future could be worth.
Knowledge to help your work and save time, benefiting your influence
Our study shows you trade predictions to 2024 at overall world, submarket, and national level. For those service offerings you investigate where money lies. Find what's possible.
Ever had trouble getting data you need? Yes, that's frustrating. Instead see how our report helps your research, analyses, and decisions for medical sales. Save time, too, and stay ahead. Also benefit your authority through better understanding the present and future.
Forecasts and other information showing opportunity in that pharmaceutical contracting
Besides forecasting revenues to 2024, that new work shows historical performance, recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you get feel for companies' outlooks and potentials. You also gain 74 tables, 67 charts, and three interviews with that industry.
And the following sections explain in more detail what you get in the new investigation.
Forecasting of that world market and its main segments - what's likely to happen?
What's that industry's potential? What're the secrets of its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2024 for contract pharma sales operations.
Also see individual predictions of revenues to 2024 for ten submarkets at world level:
• Cardiovascular disease therapies
• Metabolic disorder treatments
• Cancer-treating agents
• Non-personal promotion.
And get forecasts for these fields and sub-analyses:
• Medical education roles
• Sample management services
• Other related applications.
There you assess outlooks for business, hearing where you can gain. So investigate competition and rising sales. And discover lucrative possibilities there for syndicated pharma sales teams.
That work also shows you geographical predictions.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]
Healthcare in national markets - outlooks for contracted medical sales
Progress worldwide in healthcare expands use of contracted services for selling and promoting medicines to doctors and other drug prescribers.
You hear about the best revenue prospects for those outsourced and off-shored operations, appraising national opportunities. See where and how you could profit.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5), also with EU regional prediction
• Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demands, and potential sales growth. Stay ahead, then, for information. You find international prospects for promoting and selling to medical practitioners.
And what events change that market? Our work shows you, discussing trends and needs.
Developments, challenges, and effects influencing contract sales organisations (CSOs)
The report also explains issues, forces, and events affecting the CSO industry and market from 2014:
• Numbers of contract and in-house sales reps - trends and emerging sales models
• Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing pharma sales
• Maturing brands and product launches, inc. flexibility in field sales teams
• Physician payment legislation in the US, Europe, and Japan, and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives - regulatory outlooks
• Changes to online marketing rules for prescription drugs
• Multichannel marketing, key account management (KAM), key opinion leaders (KOLs), and medical science liaison (MSL).
And you explore these influences, among others:
• Smartphones and tablets for new detailing strategies - advances in technology
• Closed loop marketing (CLM), cloud computing, and customer relationship management (CRM), inc. social media use and big data
• Cuts to in-house sales staff - implications for outsourcing service providers
• Strategic partnering and CSO consolidation - networks, links and alliances
• Needs for biological drugs (biologics), biosimilars, and other specialty medicines (with overall world revenue predictions to 2024 for biologics and biosimilars).
There you find what stimulates and restrains players in that industry, and affects its results.
Analysis of companies and potential for market growth - what's possible from 2014?
Our study predicts the world market for pharma contract selling will reach $5.9bn in 2018.
There large pharma service contractors and specialists can profit, expanding business from 2014 to 2024. The new analysis shows you gains possible.
So what happens next? In particular, our report assesses these companies' activities:
• inVentiv Health
• UDG Healthcare
• Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
There you analyse participants' results, capabilities, and outlooks. You also read three interviews with firms in the industry. Discover what pharma outsourcing providers do, say, and think, helping you stay ahead.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Ways World Pharma Contract Sales Industry and Market: Predictions 2014-2024 helps
Through knowledge such as this, our new report helps you get recognition for insight:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level, with forecasts for 10 submarkets - assess prospects for investments, marketing, and revenues
• Forecasts to 2024 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia - investigate developed and developing countries for commercial potentials
• Outlooks for established, rising, and emerging service providers - explore results, capabilities, news, technologies, portfolios, and strategies.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses, and plans
Our study gives independent analysis. There you receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where progress and money lie. You explore the commercial possibilities.
So with our data you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Being free to choose, you find with our study how you could save time and effort. Also help your planning, decisions, competing, and authority.
Predictions for outsourced pharma selling - gain by trying our report now
This new report is for everyone investigating medical promotions and selling. There you find revenue forecasting to 2024, with discussions. Avoid missing out - please order it now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected]
Companies Listed in this report:
Addison Whitney (part of inVentiv Health)
Adheris (part of inVentiv Health)
Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé (ANSM) [France]
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA) [Brazil]
Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco (AIFA)
Alliance Healthcare (part of UDG Healthcare)
American Medical Association (AMA)
Ashfield Healthcare (part of UDG Healthcare)
Ashfield Healthcare Ireland (part of UDG Healthcare)
Ashfield Healthcare USA (part of UDG Healthcare)
Ashfield In2Focus (part of UDG Healthcare)
Ashfield KK (part of UDG Healthcare)
Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
Business Edge Solutions and Training (BEST, part of UDG Healthcare)
Catalina Health (part of Adheris)
Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) [US]
Chandler Chicco (part of inVentiv Health)
Drug Safety Alliance (DSA, part of UDG Healthcare)
European Commission (EC)
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
European Promotional Product Association (EPPA)
Expansis (part of UDG Healthcare)
Gesamtverband der Werbeartikel Wirtschaft e.V. (GWW) [Germany]
Go! Healthcare Marketing
Grey Healthcare Group
Group DCA (part of PDI)
GSW Worldwide (part of inVentiv Health)
Health Kare Pharma International
Innovex (part of Quintiles)
InsightOut (part of inVentiv Health)
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesenis (IQWiG) [Germany]
International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA)
Interpace BioPharma (part of PDI)
Interpace Diagnostics (part of PDI)
inVentiv Creative Studios (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Digital+Innovation (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Health Korea (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Japan (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Media 360º (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Medical Communications (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Medical Management (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Patient Access Solutions (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Recruitment Services (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Selling Solutions (part of inVentiv Health)
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute (part of inVentiv Health)
J. Knipper & Co.
Japan Contract Sales Organization Association (JCSOA)
Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
JSA (part of inVentiv Health)
Les enterprises du médicament (LEEM) [France]
MDS Co. (part of CMIC)
Medical Communications Group (MCG, part of UDG Healthcare)
Medical Council of India (MCI)
Menarini Asia-Pacific (formerly Invida)
Merck & Co.
Ministère des Affaires sociales et de la Santé [France]
Ministério da Saúde [Brazil]
Ministry of Health [China]
National Health Service (NHS) [UK]
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) [UK]
Norwegian Medicines Agency (NoMA)
Organization of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI)
Palio+Ignite (part of inVentiv Health)
ParagonRx (part of inVentiv Health)
Patient Marketing Group (part of inVentiv Health)
PDI Voice (part of PDI)
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
Pharmagistics (part of J. Knipper)
Pharmexx (part of UDG Healthcare)
Publicis Health Communications Group
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Q.E.D International (part of Quintiles)
Ramco Import Export
Sandoz (part of Novartis)
Scientific Voice (part of Publicis Touchpoint Solutions)
Sinclair IS Pharma
Sofip (Société de Franchise pour l'Information Pharmaceutique)
Synopia Rx (part of UDG Healthcare)
Temas (part of Quintiles)
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Navicor Group (part of inVentiv Health)
Thomas H. Lee Partners
Universal WorldEvents (part of UDG Healthcare)
US Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
VCG & Associates (part of Quintiles)
Warner Chilcott (part of Actavis)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Zuellig Pharma (part of Zuellig Group)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected] or call Tel: +44-(0)20-7336-6100
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#