|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 31, 2014 05:13 AM EST||
LONDON, 30 January 2014 - Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management solutions, today announced it has been recognised by Elearnity as a Strategic Leader in the 2014 9-Grid for Learning Management Systems report.
The latest Elearnity 9-Grid positions vendors according to their potential and scope, market and customer performance, market presence, total cost of ownership and future trajectory. Cornerstone is the only vendor to be named as a Strategic Leader in Elearnity's report.
"A leading global LMS provider with an equally strong presence in Europe, Cornerstone OnDemand continues to consistently deliver strong customer advocacy and impressive market growth," the report states. "With a pure play, multi-tenant-SaaS offering, and organically grown customer base, Cornerstone does not have to contend with legacy platform versions. (This) also enables it to offer a healthy stream of innovation to all customers." The report also notes Cornerstone's innovations in the areas of social and mobile, integrated approach to talent management, and rapidly growing user base - which includes "many of Europe's leading brands across a wide range of industry sectors."
Organisations around the world use the Cornerstone Learning Cloud - which delivers the world's leading cloud-based learning application with solutions for e-learning, social learning, instructor-led training, compliance and certification management, mobile training, and more - to deliver, track and report on highly targeted learning initiatives of any kind to employees.
"Recognition as the only Strategic Leader in Elearnity's report reflects Cornerstone's fierce commitment to product innovation and the success of our clients," said Vincent Belliveau, senior vice president and general manager, EMEA, for Cornerstone OnDemand. "Learning has always been at the core of our unified talent management suite, with capabilities for making training and development accessible to employees anytime, anywhere and at the exact point of need. Delivering the right blend of continuous, targeted learning is essential to closing competency gaps, developing future leaders and ultimately helping to ensure the right people are in the right roles and with the right skills."
Notes to editor
To view the report, please click here http://www.elearnity.com/9-grid.html.
Cornerstone is a sponsor of this week's 2014 Learning Technologies Conference, being held 29-30 January at Olympia 2 London. Conference attendees are invited to receive a personalised demo of Cornerstone's latest product innovations at stand no #10.
To read more about Cornerstone's continued recognition as a leading talent management software provider in top industry analyst reports, visit www.csod.com/blog/talent-management-trifecta.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leader in cloud-based applications for talent management. Our solutions help organisations recruit, train, manage and connect their employees, empowering their people and increasing workforce productivity. Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by over 1,500 clients worldwide, spanning 13 million users across 190 countries and 41 languages. For more information about Cornerstone, visit http://www.cornerstoneondemand.co.uk/. Read Cornerstone's blog at csod.com/blog. Follow Cornerstone on Twitter at twitter.com/CSODEMEA. Like Cornerstone on Facebook at facebook.com/CSODcommunity.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
 Elearnity, "9-Grid for Learning Management Systems," January 2014
Jo Ashford / Lawrie Benfield
Tel: 08453 707 024
Email: [email protected]
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#