|By An Bui||
|January 15, 2014 11:36 AM EST||
Here at DocuSign we’re often asked by prospective customers, “what’s the potential value impact for my company from implementing DocuSign?”
There’s no better way to answer this question than with real examples from our customers.
We’ve seen our customers categorize value into six buckets - environmental benefits, hard dollar savings, productivity improvements, revenue gains, enriched customer experience and risk mitigation.
Instead of printing documents for signature, our customer base has DocuSigned hundreds of millions of transactions. The positive environmental impact is tremendous. According to the Environmental Paper Network, DocuSign customers have successfully:
- Eliminated printing of more than 1.6 billion sheets of paper
- Averted emissions of more than 46 million pounds of CO2 equivalents (greenhouse gases)
- Saved more than 186 million gallons of water
Trading paper-based processes for digital business processes has translated to substantial business benefits of hard dollar savings, productivity improvements and revenue gains upwards of $23.00 per document on average according to IntelliCap, a value engineering firm that quantifies the value delivered by technology solutions like DocuSign. According to HP, DocuSign may be the fastest ROI of any software rolled out at the company.
Customers have significantly reduced and even eliminated printing, storage and distribution of hard copies by leveraging DocuSign enterprise-wide. With DocuSign, The GoodLife Team is able to support paperless workflow to speed up real estate transactions. Agents use DocuSign to conduct business on mobile devices, enabling clients to make onsite offers and gain a competitive advantage.
Productivity improvements with DocuSign have enabled employees to devote time previously spent manually processing paperwork throughout the document lifecycle to other, business-critical and often customer-facing priorities. Salesforce.com has reported that automation of sales operations procedures allowed the company to support increased order volume of 25% year-over-year without requiring any additional headcount – simply by integrating DocuSign into their sales process. And that doesn’t speak to the productivity benefits they are seeing elsewhere in their business like HR, Procurement, IT, Legal and more!
Companies report that sales teams are able to increase conversion rates, close more deals faster, and improve retention rates. Whereas it used to take months for documents to be signed, use of DocuSign has enabled Yamaha to sign documents in just minutes. Success from using DocuSign is evidenced by staggering adoption rates shared by customers such as SBLI, which has seen an 85% adoption rate from the sales team and receives additional requests for DocuSign from employees everyday.
After deploying DocuSign, customers have reported a dramatically improved customer experience. According to Charles Schwab, DocuSigning has enhanced the experience of its advisors, as well as their clients. One customer shared that its Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased 58 points after implementing DocuSign.
Our customers – particularly those in legal and security departments – often point to the tremendous value DocuSign provides for meeting compliance & regulatory requirements. For example, DocuSign has helped School of Rock mitigate risk by auditing compliance at the individual school, region and company level.
DocuSign has a number of tools available to help companies understand the value impact of DocuSigning. We offer programs to help our customers optimize the value realized from using DocuSign.
We work with IntelliCap to conduct Strategic Value Assessments for DocuSign customers and prospects. We also work with The Service Profit Chain Institute to measure customer experience. DocuSign even has part- or full-time Customer Success Architects available to help identify, measure, prioritize and maximize ROI opportunities. These are just a few of the many offerings available to drive value for you as our customer.
While these are some of the most frequently cited ways customers realize substantial value by keeping their business digital with DocuSign, every customer has a unique story – and we’d like to hear yours!
Share in the comments and join us at MOMENTUM 2014 to learn more. Sign up for our track devoted to “Real Business Results” to hear customers share their stories live at MOMENTUM from San Francisco March 4th-6th and London June 4th.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#