|By PR Newswire||
|June 7, 2013 08:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Wall Street Reports announced new research reports highlighting ExactTarget Inc. (NYSE: ET), QLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QLGC), Oi SA (NYSE: OIBR), Ambarella Inc. (NASDAQ: AMBA), and Responsys Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
ExactTarget Inc. Research Report
On June 4, 2013, Salesforce.com (salesforce.com) and ExactTarget Inc. (ExactTarget) announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which salesforce.com will acquire ExactTarget in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion. Under the terms of the transaction, salesforce.com will commence a tender offer to acquire all the outstanding shares of ExactTarget for $33.75 per share in cash, subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of a majority of ExactTarget shares in the tender offer and expiration of the applicable waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act. The transaction was unanimously approved by the Board of Directors of both companies and is expected to close late in salesforce.com's fiscal second quarter, ending July 31, 2013. The Full Research Report on ExactTarget Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.wsreports.com/r/full_research_report/3d1e_ET]
QLogic Corporation Research Report
On June 4, 2013, QLogic Corporation (QLogic) announced that it is implementing a restructuring plan designed to streamline business operations with the goal of driving long-term profitable growth. The restructuring plan includes a workforce reduction, the consolidation of several engineering activities, and enhanced product development focus. QLogic expects these restructuring actions to be substantially completed within the next 12 months. Once implemented, these restructuring actions are expected to achieve annualized cash savings of approximately $20 million, primarily in operating expenses. QLogic plans to reinvest these savings in the development of new products and programs. The Company also expects to incur pre-tax GAAP charges between $20 million and $23 million in connection with these restructuring actions, the majority of which will be recorded during the first half of FY 2014. The Full Research Report on QLogic Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.wsreports.com/r/full_research_report/81ad_QLGC]
Oi SA Research Report
On June 4, 2013, Oi SA (Oi) announced that its Board of Directors, following the recommendation of Telemar Participações S.A., approved the replacement of its current CEO, Mr. José Mauro Mettrau Carneiro da Cunha, by Mr. Zeinal Abedin Mahomed Bava, to serve his current term ending on the first meeting of the Board of Directors to be held after the 2014 Ordinary General Shareholder's Meeting. The Company reported that Mr. da Cunha returns to the Board of Directors as the Chairman of Oi, after stepping down from the position he had held earlier on January 22, 2013. Prior to this, Mr. Bava had presided over the Executive Committee of Portugal Telecom, SGPS, S.A. (Portugal Telecom), where he contributed to the formation of the Industrial Alliance currently in place between Oi Group and Portugal Telecom. The Full Research Report on Oi SA - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.wsreports.com/r/full_research_report/7641_OIBR]
Ambarella Inc. Research Report
On June 4, 2013, Ambarella Inc. (Ambarella) announced its financial results for Q1 FY 2014 (period ended April 30, 2013). Revenue increased 30.9% YoY to $33.9 million. GAAP net income was $4.7 million or $0.16 per diluted ordinary share, compared with GAAP net income of $2.6 million or $0.07 per diluted ordinary share in Q1 FY 2013. Commenting on the results, Fermi Wang, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ambarella, said, "We are very pleased with our progress in the first fiscal quarter, with total revenue up 31% over the first quarter of last year and with the successful addition of new customers in key markets. During the quarter, we made excellent progress in the IP security camera market with new design wins at both professional and consumer IP-camera customers. We also saw especially strong revenue growth in the wearable sports camera category, led by market leader GoPro. In the automotive camera after-market, we continued to grow revenue while successfully expanding our customer base." The Full Research Report on Ambarella Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.wsreports.com/r/full_research_report/7964_AMBA]
Responsys Inc. Research Report
On June 3, 2013, Responsys Inc. (Responsys) announced that it has been recognized as a "Visionary" in Gartner, Inc.'s May 2013 "Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management" (MCCM) report. Gartner describes "Visionaries" as companies that provide a strong vision for the campaign management market, or excel in advanced or emerging areas such as digital marketing. According to the Company, being named a Visionary validates its proven track record in the market, and that the Responsys Interact Marketing Cloud has become one of the leading solutions for companies looking to more effectively manage their digital relationships and interactions across email, mobile, social, display, and the web. The Full Research Report on Responsys Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.wsreports.com/r/full_research_report/3aab_MKTG]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at [email protected].
- For any urgent concerns or inquires, please contact us at [email protected].
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to [email protected] for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE Wall Street Reports
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#