|By PR.com Newswire||
|April 12, 2013 03:00 AM EDT||
Montreal, Canada, April 12, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Visual 2000 International Inc. and K3 Business Technology Group plc (K3) have reached an agreement that establishes K3 as the exclusive distributor of the Visual PLM.net® product lifecycle management software to fashion and soft goods retailers and brand manufacturers in Europe. K3 will offer the globally popular design, product development, and pre-production management and collaboration solution as either a standalone PLM package or as an integrated component of its Microsoft Dynamics®-based multichannel retail and wholesale solution. The companies expect the new alliance to propel sales of both products in the European marketplace.
“With their strong industry presence and customer commitment, we are pleased to partner with K3 to expand the use of Visual PLM.net in Europe,” stated Charles Benoualid, Visual 2000 Vice President of Research and Development. “As fashion and soft goods retailers and brands increasingly look to PLM to streamline and simplify operations, we are confident that K3 can help these companies discover the distinct advantages of our flexible, out-of-the-box solution. We look forward to a long and mutually rewarding business relationship.”
Visual 2000 is globally recognized for its industry expertise and best-in-class software solutions that deliver exceptional price, performance and functionality. Visual PLM.net incorporates a wide range of fashion-specific capabilities; including line planning, storyboarding, image management, tech pack management, content management, color management, business intelligence, time and action calendars, supplier relationship management, and more. Global fashion brands such as HUE® (Kayser-Roth Corporation), Mountain Equipment® (OSC Limited), and Jigsaw® (Robinson Webster Holdings Ltd.) use Visual PLM.net to manage product development and enable collaboration among in-house teams and their global supply chains.
“After a thorough evaluation of the PLM market place, we decided that the Visual PLM.net software was the best fit for fulfilling our customer requirements across Europe, whilst complementing our market and product strategy solutions,” stated Tom Milne, Chairman of K3 Business Technology Group. “This powerful yet easy to use technology will complement and enhance K3’s Microsoft Dynamics offering making it one of the most comprehensive end to end channel management solutions’ in the market. This new partnership demonstrates our commitment to delivering top class business systems to the fashion, apparel and soft goods industries and will further strengthen our position in Europe.”
K3 is the UK’s largest Microsoft Dynamics partner delivering multi-channel solutions that enable retailers, wholesalers and brand manufacturers to create joined up shopping experiences for their customers.
Over 18 years’ experience delivering award winning solutions, to more than 800 internationally recognized brands, has helped our experienced team of multichannel consultants develop the most complete range of end to end solutions available to Microsoft Dynamics users. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, member of Microsoft’s Advisory Council for Retail and Europe’s only Partner certified for the AMR Retail Research accreditation, we offer a clearly defined roadmap and proven products backed up by Microsoft’s $2billion investment in the Dynamics platform. To learn more about K3, please visit www.k3btg.com
About Visual 2000
Visual 2000 International Inc. develops and markets comprehensive software solutions for the apparel, fashion and soft goods industries. The company’s flagship Visual End-2-End™ Solution combines Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), business intelligence (BI), sales force automation (SFA), customer relationship management (CRM), and E-Commerce capabilities in a single, integrated solution that enables retailers, brands, and manufacturers to gain visibility and control across the entire concept-to-consumer fashion lifecycle.
Visual 2000 products leverage leading-edge Microsoft® technologies such as SQL Server®, .NET® framework, and the Silverlight® development platform. Headquartered in Montreal, Visual 2000 maintains offices and distribution channels in Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, Europe, and China. For more information, visit http://www.visual-2000.com.
Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel, SQL Server, .NET, and Silverlight are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Visual End-2-End, Visual PLM.net, Visual ERP.net, Visual SCM.net, Visual WMS.net, Visual BI.net, Visual EDI.net, Visual B2B.net, Visual B2C.net, Visual C2B.net, Visual SFA.net, and Visual CRM.net and are registered trademarks or trademarks of Visual 2000 International Inc.
HUE is a registered trademark of Kayser-Roth Corporation.
Mountain Equipment is a registered trademark of Bollin Group Limited.
Jigsaw is a registered trademark of Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited.
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/484860
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#