|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Watches-and-diamonds.com is the number one online watch retailer on the web. The online company, which sells watches and jewelry, has been in business for several years. Every quarter, it reports increased sales and new customers all around the world. Since their start as a small start-up business, they have expanded to have new offices in Birmingham, United Kingdom, and Dallas, Texas, United States. They continue to expand business relationships with watchmakers, shippers, and security agencies. This quarter, Watches-and-diamonds.com delivered an order to their 100,000th customer.
There are several unique factors that have contributed to the remarkable success of Watches-and-diamonds.com as an online retailer. It has found way to improve on the traditional brick and mortar experience. One special feature is the 24-hour availability of customer service agents to answer questions by phone, online chat, and email. Watches-and-diamonds.com's agents know the details of all of the products for sale on Watches-and-diamonds.com, and are happy to walk potential buyers through any purchasing decisions for gifts or for themselves. Watches-and-diamonds.com has a huge selection of watches and diamonds at several price points, including watches from 35 different brands all available on the same site. Its collection is carefully selected by Shlomo Lustig, president of the company. Watches-and-diamonds.com even sells used watches online to customers who are looking for a classic watch in good condition.
Watches-and-diamonds.com offers a great online experience to its shoppers. Its web site is very user-friendly, thanks to the combined experience of Charles Greenwood, Vice President, and Isaac Lustig, Director of Operations and Marketing, who oversee the site's design and operation. They are at the cutting edge of web design and user interface. Watches-and-diamonds.com is also exploring new marketing strategies so that they can grow their customer base even beyond their current 100,000 customers around the world.
Because of Watches-and-diamonds.com 's low overhead, they are able to pass savings on to their customers. The website frequently beats out retail prices; customers are even known to call the company and ask how they get such low prices. Watches-and-diamonds.com never overpays for a watch, and they do not expect their customers to. President Shlomo Lustig comes from a family of watch dealers, and he knows how to find a fair price. If a watch is overpriced, you won't find it on Watches-and-diamonds.com. Because of their relationships with courier and shipping services, Watches-and-diamonds.com also offers rapid and secure delivery at a low price.
Watches-and-diamonds.com's leadership team, comprised of Shlomo Lustig, President, Charles Greenwood, Vice President, and Isaac Lustig, Director of Operations and Marketing, celebrated this milestone at the Watches-and-diamonds.com home office in the United Kingdom. Lustig, Greenwood, and Lustig are thrilled at the success of the company in the past few years, but they also look forward to further growth and continued international expansion. Stay tuned for more information on the next moves for the company and their web site. For questions about Watches-and-diamonds.com's business success or future plans, please contact Charles Greenwood at +44 (121) 368-0702, online at www.watches-and-diamonds.com, or at the contact information below.
Scott Greenwood WATCHES & DIAMONDS LIMITED, 44-121-368-0702, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE WATCHES & DIAMONDS LIMITED
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#