|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 27, 2013 09:08 PM EST||
London, 27 February 2013: Unified Communications Expo sponsor Cisco will highlight the value of a unified workspace strategy, bringing together social, collaboration, cloud and video solutions in a comprehensive programme of seminars taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre. In addition, the company will host a number of partners in the Cisco Village area of the exhibition. Visitors can meet with a broad range of companies showing how Cisco's unified communications technologies are being used across vertical sectors including contact centre, networking and datacentre solutions.
Sessions taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre will include:
Virgin Media Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration - Virgin Media will discuss how it uses Cisco's enterprise collaboration platform, WebEx Social, to combine the power of social networking, content creation, and real-time communications in order to improve productivity and innovation in the session.
WebEx Social - Where real time meets unstructured asynchronous communication - will offer a practical demonstration of the platform to outline how businesses can get the most out of it.
How Logicalis made Social Work - in this Q&A session Simon Daykin, CTO of systems integrator Logicalis, will draw on his company's experience to share advice on how it used WebEx Social to transform internal operations and sales capabilities.
The Future of Unified Communications: a UC Leaders panel debate - chaired by Gartner Research Vice President, Steve Blood, will bring together representatives from Cisco, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Microsoft and Avaya to discuss where the sector is heading.
Samsung and Cisco Driving Innovative Mobile Experiences - will show attendees how Samsung has been able to cater to the specific needs of the business community, for example enabling BYOD, by incorporating Cisco collaboration applications into its mobile devices.
Cisco and Pervasive Video - presented by Richard Hayes, Cisco's Collaboration Endpoints Manager, will offer an overview of Cisco's TelePresence and video portfolio to look at how organisations can take advantage of current trends to streamline collaboration.
Embedding Cisco UC into Google Apps - Google and Cisco technology partner Esna will explore how Cisco solutions integrate with Google Mail and Google Apps to improve access for business users.
Chintan Patel, Cisco's Head of Sales & Business Development - Next Generation Workspace, says: "Cisco is the market leader in UC, both in terms of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and market share. Unified Communications Expo allows us to meet with a wide cross-section of audiences looking to understand how they can take advantage of UC to improve their business operations. We look forward to communicating the advantages of our linked up thinking and showing how our customers and partners are developing innovative new UC solutions based around our technologies."
Unified Communications Expo at London Olympia, brings together all the leading players in the field of unified communications and connected business. As Europe's biggest and most informative business communications event, Unified Communications Expo underlines the value of 'connected people, connected business' to thousands of attendees. Register free today to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology.
Notes to Editors
About Unified Communications Expo 2013
The Unified Communications Expo 2013 is an Imago Techmedia event.
With more than 10 years' experience, Imago Techmedia is a specialist in technology events and online resources and is renowned for bringing together expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders at events such as Unified Communications Expo, IP EXPO and Enterprise Applications.
These cutting edge events showcase new market solutions and give exhibitors and visitors alike an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#