|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 03:26 PM EST||
HAINESPORT, N.J., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There are brands… and then there are extreme brands that, like Disney, Ritz-Carlton, and Southwest, understand the powerful synergy that emerges when you take a great product and meld it with a remarkable customer experience.
To say the least, the "extreme brand" approach is not exactly typical in healthcare. But when one of South Jersey's leading providers of medical imaging services decided recently that it was time to revitalize their brand, they concluded that they needed an effort that would be more than skin deep, creating something that was unique and unexpected in healthcare.
"After evaluating what it really is that sets us apart from other providers of medical imaging services, we realized that fully developing and telling the 'story' of who we are needed to start at the grass roots, with our internal culture—which is driven by a dedication not only to clinical excellence but to providing an outstanding patient experience," said Vincent Taormina, M.D., Managing Partner, Larchmont Medical Imaging.
"So in addition to a makeover of our name, logo, and graphic identity, we developed internal programs to help us bring together every single member of our team, from top management to physicians to the front desk, in a redoubled commitment to a level of personalized service that makes every patient feel at home when they come to Larchmont."
In the overall world of healthcare today, what do patients typically expect when their primary-care physician sends them to an imaging center for something like a mammogram, X-ray, or MRI? Chances are they expect to find medical imaging professionals who will give them a safe, high-quality, and expertly interpreted diagnostic exam, using state-of-the-art equipment—all very reasonable expectations, but not remarkable ones.
What they might not expect, however, is to experience the kind of welcome and VIP treatment they might receive from, say, an exemplary concierge if they were arriving for a stay at a fine Ritz-Carlton property. But Larchmont Medical Imaging, with their revitalized service culture, is aiming to redefine patient expectations by delivering service experiences that reach just that level—and beyond.
"Our new look is the 'public face' for efforts that have been under way for some time to prepare Larchmont Medical Imaging for the ever-changing future of healthcare," Dr. Taormina said. "However, an in-depth makeover, in terms of both our visual representation and our approach to customer service, raises the bar for what our patients and referring physicians can expect from us. And we look forward to demonstrating, one patient at a time, our commitment to living up to and exceeding those expectations."
About Larchmont Medical Imaging
With a local team of expert, board-certified radiologists, Larchmont Medical Imaging has brought comprehensive diagnostic capabilities to our community for more than 40 years. American College of Radiology accreditations in breast MRI, breast ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, PET/CT, and ultrasound enable physicians and patients to be confident when choosing Larchmont to deliver accurate diagnostic answers, using today's most advanced imaging technology and the safest, least invasive procedures. For further information, please visit http://www.larchmontimaging.com.
Bill Hayward for Larchmont Medical Imaging
(717) 852-7171 ext. 232
SOURCE Larchmont Medical Imaging
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#