|By Business Wire||
|February 21, 2013 08:03 AM EST||
Intercede, the producer of MyID®, a world leader in identity and credential management systems, today announced that two of its executives will present at two prestigious mobile and security industry shows, Mobile World Congress (MWC) and the RSA Conference the week of Feb. 25 in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, respectively. Intercede’s chief technology officer, Dr. Chris Edwards, will join the GSMA panel, “Fast Track your Mobile Identity Proposition: Put the ‘I’ Back into ID,” on Monday, Feb. 25 at 2:30 p.m. CET. Allen Storey, Intercede’s product director, will speak on “Windows 8 Virtual Smart Card Management: Say Goodbye to Passwords,” in the Microsoft theater at RSA on Wednesday, Feb. 27 at 2:45 p.m. PST.
With more and more employees using their personal devices for work, IT directors around the world are increasingly challenged with determining how to best manage an individual’s corporate identity. In 2013, the industry is experiencing a shift, where organizations not only continue to evaluate BYOD policies such as the types of supported devices, but also look for solutions for a new identity-based world, in which rules-based solutions can be implemented to determine access levels for a wide array of applications and individuals. To do this, organizations will need a security and identity partner that will deliver and support end point security on any device, anywhere in the world, at any level required. This year is about organizations finding and implementing the correct partner, with the correct solution to bring BYOD into their operations.
With more than 20 years of experience, Intercede is well versed in the evolving corporate IT landscape and ensuring confidential assets are secure – anytime, anywhere and on any device. The company’s premier solution, MyID® identity management platform, enables global organizations and governments to create trusted digital identities for employees and citizens on secure devices such as smart cards, smartphones and tablets. During these sessions, Intercede’s Edwards and Storey will discuss unique identity management solutions for securing both enterprise issued and end user owned mobile devices, leveraging real-world experience.
To speak with Intercede’s team onsite at MWC or RSA, please email: [email protected]. Intercede will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress in Booth No. CS80 in Hall 4 from Monday, Feb. 25 – Thursday, Feb. 28. Intercede will be exhibiting at the RSA Conference in the Microsoft Pavilion, Booth No. 1616, from Monday, Feb. 25 – Friday, March 1.
Who: Dr. Chris Edwards, chief technology officer at Intercede
What: “Fast Track your Mobile Identity Proposition: Put the ‘I’ back into ID.” During this panel, Edwards will join executives from Etisalat, Telecom Italia and Korea Telecom, to discuss numerous opportunities for mobile identity and explore innovate global developments and solutions.
When: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. CET, Monday, Feb. 25 in room No. C1.1.
Where: Fira Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Who: Allen Storey, product director at Intercede
What: “Windows 8 Virtual Smart Card Management: Say Goodbye to Passwords.” During this panel, Storey will discuss how organizations can leverage Windows 8 to increase security while reducing costs and increasing user satisfaction.
When: 2:45 – 3 p.m. PST, Wednesday, Feb. 27 at the Microsoft Pavilion (No. 1616)
Where: Moscone Center
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, Calif., 94103
Follow Intercede (@IntercedeMyID) on Twitter.
Intercede® is a security software provider whose MyID® identity management platform enables global organizations and governments to create trusted digital identities for employees and citizens on secure devices such as smart cards, smartphones and tablets. MyID enables the protection of IP, assets, and digital content, delivering trusted digital identities as the cornerstone of cyber security strategies for government, defense, financial services and other industries. Intercede has been developing ID management systems since 1992 and MyID is currently deployed by end customers located in 24 countries. The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom, listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM: IGP and ISO 9001 and TickIT certified. For more information please visit www.intercede.com.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#