|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 09:30 PM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Analysts International Corporation (AIC) (NASDAQ: ANLY), an information technology services company, today announced that it has once again been named to Inavero's Best of Staffing Client list. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, the fourth annual Best of Staffing list provides the only statistically valid, objective, service quality benchmarks in the industry and reveals which staffing firms are delivering exceptional service to their clients. This year's list highlights a growing divide among the industry's leaders and laggards, and identifies AIC as one of the best firms for companies to partner with for temporary IT professionals.
Less than one percent of North American staffing firms receive the Best of Staffing award for service excellence. Utilizing the Net Promoter® methodology, the 2013 Best of Staffing Client winners achieved satisfaction scores quadruple the industry average. This stark contrast in scores is a clear indication that the firms who have earned their way onto the 2013 Best in Staffing list truly stand out for their service quality. AIC received satisfaction ratings of 9 or 10 out of 10 from more than 68 percent of their clients, significantly higher than the industry's average of 39 percent.
"Exceptional client service has been the hallmark of our business for more than 45 years," said AIC President and CEO Brittany McKinney. "AIC's high satisfaction ratings are a strong testament to our employees' commitment to delivering on the needs and expectations of our clients and evidence of the value clients place on working with AIC," added McKinney. "We are proud to have earned this recognition for the second year in a row from the clients who know us best and will continue to focus on earning their trust in the future."
"Few things are more important to companies than the employees they hire," said Inavero Founder and CEO Eric Gregg. "The same holds true for candidates on their quest for employment. Staffing firms have proven to successfully connect companies with permanent and temporary employees. Since the end of the recession, the staffing and recruiting industry has created more jobs than any other single industry in the country*, yet so many companies and job candidates don't take advantage of this expertise and resource. Our hope is that both companies and talent use the Best of Staffing lists as a benchmark to help select a staffing firm that can either secure the talent or employment opportunity they need."
®Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score is calculated by taking the percentage of respondents who, on a scale of 0 to 10, rate their likelihood to recommend the staffing firm with a score of 9 or 10 (promoters) and subtracting the percentage who rate the staffing firm a 6 or lower (detractors).
*Bureau of Labor Statistics
About Analysts International Corporation (AIC)
Analysts International Corporation (AIC) is an IT services firm fully dedicated to the success and satisfaction of its clients. From IT staffing and managed teams to project-based solutions, AIC provides a broad range of services designed to help businesses and government agencies drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise. The Company offers a flexible, collaborative approach; clear industry perspective; and the breadth, scale and experience to deliver results. For more information, visit www.analysts.com.
About Inavero, Inc.
Inavero administers more staffing agency client and talent satisfaction surveys than any other firm in the world. Inavero's team reports on satisfaction surveys from more than 500,000 staffing agency clients and talent each year and the company serves as the American Staffing Association's exclusive research partner.
Inavero's Best of Staffing is the nation's only award that recognizes staffing agencies that receive remarkable reviews from their clients and the people they help find jobs (employed talent). The Best of Staffing winner lists are a central place that businesses and talent go to find the best staffing agencies to call when they are in need.
Analysts International Corporation
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#