|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
BETHESDA, MD--(Marketwire - February 20, 2013) - In an industry generally troubled to produce high marks for customer satisfaction, creative staffing provider The BOSS Group announced it has been named to Inavero's 2013 Best of Staffing™ lists of award winners. Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, the fourth annual Best of Staffing lists provide the only statistically valid, objective, service quality benchmarks in the industry and reveal which staffing agencies are delivering exceptional service to their clients and the permanent and temporary employees for whom they find jobs. This year's lists highlight a growing divide among the industry's leaders and laggards, and identifies The BOSS Group as one of the best staffing agencies for companies and job candidates to call when they are in need. As The BOSS Group celebrates its 25
Less than one percent of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing award for service quality. Utilizing the Net Promoter® methodology, the 2013 Best of Staffing winners achieved satisfaction scores more than double the industry average. This stark contrast in scores is a clear indication that the firms who have earned their way onto the 2013 Best of Staffing lists truly stand out for their service quality. The BOSS Group received satisfaction ratings of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 65.5 percent of their permanent and temporary employees, significantly higher than the industry's average of 48 percent. And, received satisfaction ratings of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 76.3 percent of their clients, significantly higher than the industry's average of 39 percent.
"We're proud to be the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories in the past three years," said the company's president, Conor Smith. "We feel our high net promoter ratings from clients and talent alike are a direct reflection of the success of The BOSS Group's proprietary creative talent assessments. Our assessments are the best in our industry and give us clear advantage in making quality placements, leading to satisfied clients and satisfied talent. It's one way that we're making a difference in people's lives through the connections that we make." The BOSS Group has seven offices nationwide in major metropolitan areas throughout the US and supplies qualified interactive, creative and marketing professionals to over 400 organizations across virtually every industry segment.
"Few things are more important to companies than the employees you hire," said Inavero Founder and CEO Eric Gregg. "The same holds true for candidates on their quest for employment. Staffing agencies have proven to successfully connect companies with permanent and temporary employees. Since the end of the recession, the staffing and recruiting industry has created more jobs than any other single industry in the country**, yet so many companies and job candidates don't take advantage of this expertise and resource. Our hope is that both companies and talent use the Best of Staffing lists as a benchmark to help select a staffing agency that can either secure the talent or employment opportunity they need."
®Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score is calculated by taking the percentage of respondents who, on a scale of 0 to 10, rate their likelihood to recommend the staffing agency with a score of 9 or 10 (promoters) and subtracting the percentage who rate the staffing agency a 6 or lower (detractors).
**Bureau of Labor Statistics
About The BOSS Group: The BOSS Group is an award winning creative staffing agency that provides interactive, creative and marketing talent. We've been supplying temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire professionals to leading organizations across virtually every industry for 25 years. Our clients attest to our expertise in creative staffing, the high caliber of our talent and our track record of service excellence. The BOSS Group has local offices in many major metropolitan markets and is a certified Women's Business Enterprise.
About Inavero: Inavero administers more staffing agency client and talent satisfaction surveys than any other firm in the world. Inavero's team reports on satisfaction surveys from more than 500,000 staffing agency clients and talent each year and the company serves as the American Staffing Association's exclusive research partner.
Inavero's Best of Staffing™ is the nation's only award that recognizes staffing agencies that receive remarkable reviews from their clients and the people they help find jobs (employed talent). The Best of Staffing winner lists are a central place that businesses and talent go to find the best staffing agencies to call when they are in need.
Embedded Video Available: http://www.thebossgroup.com/Employer/
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#