|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- AgreeYa Mobility, a mobile-engineering product and service firm headquartered in Mountain View, California, will debut Onvelop, a unified collaboration and communication platform, this month with live demonstrations at the Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, February 25-28. Samsung and Vodafone booths will showcase the platform, and Onvelop will host private meetings at FIRA CONGRESS, offering live demonstrations of the tablet and smartphone versions and showcasing the Web portal that allows enterprise control of device access.
Launched this January, Onvelop is a first-of-its-kind intuitive, unified collaboration and communication platform that utilizes licensed Microsoft protocols to provide secure access to enterprise server software such as SharePoint, Lync, Office 365 and more from smartphones and tablets across multiple operating systems like iOS, Android and Windows 8. Microsoft licensing and interoperability agreements, as well as important relationships with OEM partner Samsung and operator partner Vodafone, are vital to Onvelop's seamless functionality and have propelled its successful launch. The Samsung partnership provides Onvelop with incredible initial reach while offering Samsung a ready extension into the enterprise-mobility market; and the agreement with Vodafone allows the partner to resell Onvelop to its millions of customers worldwide.
Onvelop provides users with access to enterprise software via Samsung Android tablets and smartphones as well as iOS devices while preserving document security and company data-access policies and without requiring additional MDM software. The platform's patented user experience provides unprecedented productivity and flexibility for BYOD users and complete security and control for the enterprises that implement it.
"Today's companies spend exorbitant amounts of time, money and resources on the software and infrastructure that help employees work and collaborate efficiently and effectively," says Krish Kupathil, CEO of AgreeYa Mobility. "But until now, those employees were handcuffed to computers and unable to access those tools on their mobile devices. Thanks in part to monumental agreements with Microsoft and Samsung, we're able to provide that access while maintaining the high level of data security that companies require -- even on employees' personal mobile devices."
Onvelop brings enterprise mobility and BYOD to business consumers by providing a platform that integrates real-time enterprise updates via feeds for activities, announcements and events from Office 365, SharePoint and Team Sites on the mobile device. Users enjoy one-stop access to the business tools they need to review documents, create events and announcements, chat, call via Lync/OCS, have a SharePoint document review meeting online via chat or call conferencing, check out and update documents from SharePoint, and check them back in to SharePoint so that updates become available to other enterprise users in the same network -- all from the mobile device with a single sign-on. The platform is designed to protect data security and the access policies that are already in place.
Onvelop licenses are bundled with a Web-based admin dashboard that allows enterprise administrators to control data and license access and maintain company security protocols, permissions and standards. The same defense-grade security measures allow users to manage work and personal lives separately on a single device with enterprise-ready data isolation -- protecting personal data from company oversight. Onvelop 365 serves an Office 365 customer base, and Onvelop On-Premise works with on-premise servers. Onvelop supports Office 365 for education, allowing students and faculty to communicate and collaborate through mobile devices. Onvelop 365 supports Samsung Android tablets with Honeycomb and later, Samsung Android smartphones with Ice Cream Sandwich and later and iPads with 5.0.x and later. Onvelop On-Premise supports SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, RDP for XP, 2008 R2 server, Office 365, OCS 2007 and Lync 2010.
Android smartphone and tablet users can download a free trial version of Onvelop from Google Play. It's also available for purchase at Google Play, Appstore and through reselling partner Vodafone.
Mobile World Congress 2013 visitors can schedule appointments to view live demonstrations of Onvelop at http://www.agreeyamobility.net/179/mwc_2013. Book media demos and press interviews by contacting Leslie Licano at 949-733-8679 or emailing [email protected]. For more information about Onvelop, visit www.onvelop.com.
ABOUT AGREEYA MOBILITY: Headquartered in Mountain View, California, AgreeYa Mobility is a leading mobile SI and technology organization, with its development centers based out of the U.S., Canada, Poland, India, China and South Korea. The company caters to the requirements of telecom operators, handset manufacturers, chipset manufacturers and business enterprises. The company's innovative Onvelop product utilizes licensed Microsoft protocols to provide secure access to enterprises' back end from smartphones and tablets across multiple operating systems like iOS, Android and Windows 8. This secure functionality has been achieved by its interoperability relationship with Microsoft and other technology partnerships. Onvelop Cloud Platform enables telecom operators to create a seamless service combining disparate enterprise SaaS/OTT technologies for the enterprise. Visit www.agreeyamobility.net for more information.
Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#