|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
Portland, OR, February 13, 2013 --(PR.com)-- "We are excited to work with a visionary company like iMPak Health to develop mobile applications and facilitate an innovative use of the HealthSaaS Platform," says Frank Ille, CEO, HealthSaaS.
iMPak Health has also selected HealthSaaS to assist in the ongoing development of mobile applications to forward patient data from biometric medical devices and pass this data to the soon to be announced iMPak Connect Portal. Once data is passed to the iMPak Connect Portal, patient specific data can be securely shared with all types of electronic health records (EHR) systems.
“The HealthSaaS Connected Outcomes Platform will enable iMPak Health to not only provide consumer centric devices, but to offer solution based information to the clinicians in an actionable manner,” says Sandra Elliott, director, Consumer Technology and Service Development, Meridian Health. “The ability to provide a low cost, end-to-end solution will ultimately create the most value for providers and patients.”
The first device to utilize HealthSaaS developed mobile apps and the iMPak Connect Portal will be the newly launched medication management system, Kraken. Kraken is the iMPak Health solution to medication monitoring in the digital age, a unique, user friendly alternative allowing patients and physicians to organize, track and outline prescription schedules freely and accurately. With Kraken, iMPak Health aims to simplify medication management - including medication sorting, patient reminders, patient compliance and symptom tracking - necessary in the increasing push toward "performance based" payment initiatives.
“The iMPak Connect solution will make it easier to collect, aggregate, integrate and visualize data,” added Ille. "Visualized data provides clinicians with actionable information which allows them to be more proactive in the monitoring of treatment regimens while reducing readmissions, improving patient outcomes and lowering costs."
The HealthSaaS Connected Outcomes Platform removes silo barriers to connect, aggregate, integrate and visualize disparate data from mHealth applications and biometric medical devices. The platform includes remote patient monitoring tools for individuals with conditions such as COPD, hypertension, diabetes and chronic pain and can share data with White Labeled Provider Portals, Telehealth services and EHR systems.
From chronic disease management to health and wellness programs our vision allows us to create solutions that enhance health care provider efficiencies, track outcomes and improve the quality of life for patients throughout the continuum of care.
To learn more about HealthSaaS, visit www.healthsaas.net.
About iMPak Health
Founded by Meridian Health, a leading not-for-profit health care organization in New Jersey, iMPak Health brings together the latest in wireless technology and the front-line know-how of today's health care environment to provide consumers and patients with effective and intuitive tools to better manage their health. iMPak Health’s mission is to become a leader in developing, easy-to-use devices to screen, diagnose, and monitor health conditions.
To learn more about iMPak Health, visit www.iMPakHealth.com
Click here to read the full story: iMPak Health Announces Agreement to License HealthSaaS Connected Outcomes Platform
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#