|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 01:42 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN), the leading provider of integrated Microsoft-based Unified Communications solutions, today announced that Auxilion (www.auxilion.com) has deployed AltiGen's MaxACD contact center solution for Microsoft Lync. Auxilion is an innovative virtual support services provider that uses Microsoft cloud technology and a virtual workforce to deliver affordable, enterprise-quality business outsourcing solutions in the areas of IT support services, customer support and project support.
Auxilion recently replaced its aging Nortel Meridian phone system with Microsoft Lync, which provides a complete unified communications solution encompassing voice, video, IM, conferencing and desktop sharing. In addition, Auxilion needed a turn-key Microsoft certified contact center solution that included advanced call routing, agent monitoring/management, call recording and reporting for its virtual support services.
"As a global innovator in cloud-based IT support services built on Microsoft technology, the use of Microsoft Lync as our primary Unified Communications solution made absolute sense," said Graham Quinn, CTO at Auxilion. "In order for Auxilion to ensure the best level of service for our clients, we deployed AltiGen's state-of-the-art MaxACD contact center for Lync after evaluating a number of other contact center solutions. We needed a solution that was cost-effective, easy-to-use and manage, and future proof, allowing us to expand the system as needed according to our growth plans. AltiGen was the only solution that met all of our requirements."
Powered by AltiGen MaxACD, Auxilion's Virtual Service Desk is able to utilize advanced features like skills based routing and priority queuing to deliver best-in-class customer service and support. Skills-based routing allows callers to be identified and connected to the agent best qualified to provide support across Auxilion's virtual service center, and priority queuing allows Auxilion to offer different levels of support to different customer segments.
"Auxilion's Virtual Service Desk is innovative and unique," said Paul Fullman, AltiGen Vice President for EMEA. "We are delighted that MaxACD fits perfectly in Auxilion's Microsoft cloud architecture to allow the company to optimize its virtual workforce."
About AltiGen Communications
AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN) is a leading provider of 100% Microsoft-based VoIP business phone systems and Unified Communications solutions. Having more than 10,000 customers around the world, AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and are built on a scalable, open standards platform. AltiGen's worldwide headquarters is in Silicon Valley, California, with international operations based in Shanghai, China. Local sales, service and support are provided by AltiGen's worldwide network of over 300 certified partners. For more information, call 1-888-ALTIGEN or visit the web site at www.altigen.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, without limitation, statements regarding the continued effectiveness of our MaxACD Contact Center integrating with the Lync client, which allows utilization of advanced features like skills based routing and priority queuing to deliver best-in-class customer service and support as well as skills-based routing allows callers to be identified and connected to the agent best qualified to provide support. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are also subject to unknown risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks related to AltiGen's limited operating history. For a more detailed description of AltiGen's performance, please refer to AltiGen's audited Annual Report filed with the OTCQX over-the-counter market for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012. Since these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company's actual results could differ materially from expected results. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date the statement was made. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#