|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
DocuSign, the global standard for eSignature, today announced the launch of an enhanced version of DocuSign for Windows 8. New features of DocuSign’s free app make it easy for busy professionals to sign a document and get signatures while on the go. Enhancements include the ability to sign documents, get signatures on documents stored on any cloud storage app, including SkyDrive®, Box®, Dropbox®, Evernote®, Google Drive™, Mail or any file on a Windows 8 device, check the status of documents sent for signature, and set automatic reminders to encourage recipients to complete documents.
“Windows 8 helps professionals better manage their busy, mobile lives,” said John Richards, senior director of Windows App Marketing for Microsoft Corp. “DocuSign’s eSignature app is a great example of how it’s even easier, faster and more secure to finish business on Windows 8 devices.”
DocuSign for Windows 8 features include:
- Signing and sending of documents – With DocuSign for Windows 8, users can sign any type of document, including Word and PDF files, and request signatures on documents stored in popular cloud storage sites.
- Visibility and tracking – DocuSign for Windows 8 users can see whether a document has been viewed or signed, who is next to sign, and when the document is complete – so they have total visibility and control.
- Native Windows 8 experience – DocuSign for Windows 8 provides a native user experience to make it more convenient to sign and send documents for signature on a Windows 8 device.
“Windows 8 combined with DocuSign as a global standard for eSignature gives busy professionals a powerful new way to transact business anytime, anywhere,” said Dustin Grosse, chief marketing officer, DocuSign. “DocuSign for Windows 8 provides a native experience that makes it easy to give and get signatures on important documents fast.”
DocuSign for Windows 8 is available now for free download in the Windows Store. DocuSign customers simply log in with their DocuSign credentials to use their existing account. New users can create a free DocuSign account with unlimited signing and up to five complimentary sends to obtain legally binding signatures from others. Users can upgrade to even more powerful commercial accounts. Individuals interested in DocuSign for Windows 8 may visit the Windows 8 listing.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is the leader in eSignature transaction management and the global standard for eSignature. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals and consumers are standardizing on DocuSign, with more than 50,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes more than 27 million users in 188 countries. DocuSign is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, property management and consumer goods, to higher education and others. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877-720-2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#