|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Today Nimble Storage, the leading provider of flash-optimized hybrid storage solutions, announced it has surpassed the 1,000-customer mark. The company has reached this milestone in less than two-and-a-half years of selling its products, due to the tremendous demand for its flash-optimized storage arrays. Nimble Storage products integrate the high performance of flash with the economics of high-capacity hard disk drives -- making them ideal for storing and protecting data for critical applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, server virtualization and VDI. Nimble Storage's scale-to fit technology provides complete flexibility for independently scaling capacity and performance at the lowest possible cost. Customers consistently see performance enhanced by up to a factor of ten, while Nimble Storage's Proactive Wellness support capabilities provide increased storage uptime and keep arrays running at peak performance and efficiency.
Highlights, Key Facts, and Quotes:
Nimble Storage's technology is best known for its performance enhancements, overall efficiency gains and Proactive Wellness management tools. The company's success has been fueled by interest from companies in all industries that have realized the opportunity for significant savings driven by reductions in total cost of ownership from deploying Nimble Storage solutions. Customer growth is consistent across all major vertical industries, including government, education, financial services, legal and healthcare.
"Eighty-plus percent of our competition consists of legacy vendors, and even against their most modern architectures, we are winning deals at an amazing clip," said Suresh Vasudevan, CEO of Nimble Storage. "Our customers are adopting our solution because we can leverage the best of flash performance and the price/capacity of high-capacity hard disk drives, while at the same time provide unmatched data management functionality. This latest customer milestone proves it's a winning combination."
Nimble Storage's expansion into international markets has also contributed to this strong customer momentum. Citipointe Christian College, located in Brisbane, Australia, became Nimble Storage's 1,000th customer as a direct result of this global expansion.
"We believe that Nimble Storage has done for us what no other storage vendor could achieve -- higher performance at a reasonable price coupled with ease-of-use that is second to none," said Ben Davis, director of ICT, Citipointe Christian College Brisbane.
A strong contributor to the company's success in acquiring new customers is its loyalty to the channel. Nimble Storage has driven more than 95 percent of its revenue through the channel and finds that once partners sell their first system they quickly introduce Nimble to their other customers. Due to the attractiveness of the Nimble Storage Partner Program and the ease of selling its solutions, Nimble Storage has increased its partner base to more than 350 partners worldwide.
"Nimble's CS-Series arrays are unique in combining high-performance flash and high-capacity hard disk drives, creating an extremely cost-effective solution that meets the requirements for a customer base with a vast range of workloads and networking environments. The Nimble Partner Program affords customers this solution with industry-leading reliability and a highly competitive storage platform for resellers -- all in all an unbeatable combination," said Dave Kluger, principal technology architect, Storcom.
Nimble Storage has changed the game in the data storage industry by developing an integrated flash-optimized storage architecture designed to expressly leverage the best of flash performance and the price/capacity of high-capacity hard disk drives. Today's storage architectures limit scalability to either performance or capacity; Nimble's scale-to-fit technology, built on the groundbreaking Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout (CASL) architecture, addresses these limitations by allowing customers to purchase exactly what they need up front and by providing the industry's most flexible scaling options. Customers can protect their existing investments while growing their storage at the lowest incremental cost, without downtime, as their needs evolve.
- Case Studies and Videos
- Nimble Storage Website
- Follow Nimble Storage on Twitter: @NimbleStorage
- Join the Nimble Storage Group on LinkedIn
- Visit Nimble Storage channel on YouTube
- Visit Nimble Storage on Facebook
Technorati Tags: Nimble Storage, Hybrid Storage, Flash-optimized Storage, Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout Architectures, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Backup, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, server virtualization, VDI, ICT, Citipointe Christian College, Storcom
About Nimble Storage
Nimble Storage believes enterprises should not have to compromise on performance, capacity, ease of use, or price. Nimble has developed the first hybrid storage architecture engineered from the ground up to seamlessly integrate flash and high-capacity drives. Our customers enjoy as much as 10x faster application performance, enhanced backup and disaster recovery, and stress-free operations -- all while lowering their TCO. Nimble Storage solutions are available through a global network of world-class channel partners. For more information, visit www.nimblestorage.com and follow us on Twitter: @nimblestorage.
©Nimble Storage and CASL are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nimble Storage. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#