|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
BELMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Actiance, helping organizations benefit from new forms of communications and collaboration, today announced its General Manager of Social Business Sarah Carter will participate in Raymond James' Annual Compliance Roundtable. Geared toward compliance professionals in the financial services industry, the annual Raymond James Compliance Roundtable brings together senior compliance officials from more than 30 of the industry's brokerage and investment advisory firms to discuss regulatory compliance and risk management within equity capital markets, institutional fixed income, international, retail and investment advisory businesses. The roundtable serves as a forum for participants to discuss and identify opportunities for improving industry best practices and compliance with regulatory requirements at their respective firms. This enables compliance professionals to share ideas that help enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of tools designed to protect the investing public.
A recognized expert in social business and collaboration strategies, Carter's presentation will reveal how successful advisors are using social media to increase engagement with current and future customers. She'll advise on how to identify business opportunities within a person's network and how to effectively measure success of social engagement, all while remaining compliant with the strictest regulatory requirements.
"Our advisors and management team recognize the importance of ensuring regulatory compliance while leveraging social media to build business in today's changing media landscape," said Kip Carevic, Chief Compliance Officer at Raymond James Financial. "We are delighted to welcome Sarah Carter of Actiance to our annual Compliance Roundtable to share her company's expertise and industry knowledge on how to enable and leverage social media while remaining compliant in our dynamic regulatory environment."
What: Using Social Media to Reduce Customer Churn and Build your Book of Business
Where: Raymond James Financial Corporate Headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida
When: Friday, February 1, 2013, 11:30am - 12:30pm ET
"With social business strategies expected to be top of mind for any company in 2013, understanding proper use is vital to ensure activities increase the customer base, drive up revenue and solidify positive customer experiences," said Carter. "The regulated industry is not exempt from this push and while there are unique compliance considerations, achieving social media success is plausible. I'm looking forward to exploring this and more ways to unleash social business during my presentation."
Actiance simplifies compliance management of an organization's real-time communication, collaboration and social networking in order to adhere to strict interpretations of regulatory, legal and corporate requirements. With the ability to control, monitor, capture, search and archive conversations, content and activities across the broadest spectrum of networks, a company is able to unleash social business with confidence.
For more information on Actiance or its products, please visit http://www.actiance.com/. Actiance is on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/actiance. To read the company's blog, please visit: http://blog.actiance.com/.
Actiance is a global leader in communication, collaboration, and social media governance for the enterprise. Its governance platform is used by millions of professionals across dozens of industries. With the power of communication, collaboration, and social media at their fingertips, Actiance helps professionals everywhere to engage with customers and colleagues so they can unleash social business. The Actiance platform gives organizations the ability to ensure compliance for all their communications channels. It provides real-time content monitoring, centralized policy management, contextual capture of content and smart archiving which improves the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of eDiscovery and helps protect users from malware and accidental or malicious leakage of information. Actiance supports all leading social media, unified communications, collaboration, and IM platforms, including Facebook (FB), LinkedIn (LNKD), Twitter, Google (GOOG), Yahoo! (YHOO), Skype, IBM (IBM), Jive (JIVE), Microsoft (MSFT), Cisco (CSCO), and Salesforce.com (CRM).
Actiance is headquartered in Belmont, California. For more information, visit http://www.actiance.com or call 1-888-349-3223.
About Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Raymond James Financial (NYSE: RJF) is a Florida-based diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies. Its four principal wholly owned broker/dealers, Raymond James & Associates, Raymond James Financial Services, Morgan Keegan & Co., Inc. (branded as Raymond James | Morgan Keegan) and Raymond James Ltd., has more than 6,200 financial advisors serving more than 2.4 million accounts in more than 2,600 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $392 billion.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#