|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
The final conference agenda for SES London 2013, which has just been updated, highlights the latest trends and challenges facing the online marketing industry. The 14th annual SES London will be held 18-21 February, 2013, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
The 14th annual SES London will be held 18-21 February, 2013, at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. (Photo: Business Wire)
“With three ‘kick-ass’ keynotes, 36 sessions on hot topics, and 72 industry experts as speakers, SES London 2013 is shaping up to be Europe’s leading digital marketing event,” says Mike Grehan, publisher of Search Engine Watch and ClickZ and producer of the SES international conference series. “Along with three days packed full of essential content to help experienced and advertising professionals navigate the digital landscape, SES London 2013 also includes a 2-day expo featuring leading vendors in the industry, along with a host of networking opportunities.”
On Tuesday, 19 Feb., Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer, Advertising and Online, Microsoft UK, will give the Morning Keynote, which is entitled, “Future Forward – Paradigm Shifts in the Digital Revolution.”
Coplin says, “The web is quietly, but quickly, undergoing a social revolution, blending the analogue and digital worlds to become even more powerful in the way we all live, work and play. Search is at the very heart of this change as the internet evolves to be more about ‘doing’ and less about ‘finding’. Understanding this change is crucial, not just for the satisfaction and welfare of consumers and customers, but equally for the success and relevance of brands and businesses. This session will uncover the challenges (and opportunities!) faced by us all as we move further into this new way of living and working, and how shifting to a more human approach enables us to unlock the full potential of all that technology has to offer a modern society.”
On Tuesday, one of the conference sessions on hot topics is entitled, “How to Earn Visiblity & Links Through Killer Content Strategy.” SES London 2013 held a poll on Facebook last week that allowed the audience to vote on the final session. This was the winning session.
On Wednesday, 20 Feb., Dara Nasr, Head of Agency Sales, Twitter, will give the morning keynote, “Maximising Realtime Marketing Opportunities and Transmedia Storytelling.” He will provide:
- Examples of how people connect through shared interests
- Case studies of brands communicating with their customers
- Learnings around harnessing a transmedia approach to planning
- Real-time examples of brands pushing their campaigns further and faster
On Wednesday, another one of the hot sessions is entitled, “Remarketing/Retargeting Done Right... & Wrong.”
On Thursday, 21 Feb., Marty Weintraub, Founder & Evangelist, aimClear, will give the morning keynote, “Optimizing Humans! The Art Of Data-Driven Social Marketing.” Attendees will:
- Learn techniques for mapping search to social. Discover how to identify socially plugged-in authority users along classic lines of search conversion semantics history.
- Explore organic and paid social mashup tactics to leverage the data.
- Investigate data-driven friending tactics: Life & career altering perspective shifts regarding how community managers (and everyday people) can undertake programmatic outreach to connect with personal & business authority users and collect them as friends for fun and profit.
- Probe killer social media paid tactics to target the "whole user" in social channels.
- Consider new KPIs for measuring social media efforts, including "friend leads" and conversion.
On Thursday, one of the hot sessions is entitled, “Living in a ‘Smart’ World – How Mobile and Tablets are Shifting Social Behaviour.”
About SES London
SES London 2013 offers a range of conference passes for any one day or all three days of the conference, a half-day or full day of onsite training, as well as the full conference plus the training. Group discounts for groups of 4 our more pass holders who are from the same company and register at the same time are also available.
About Incisive Media
Incisive Media’s SES Conference & Expo is a leading global education conference and training series focused on the digital marketing industry. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include Click for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch, which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness. For more information, visit http://www.incisivemedia.com/.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#