|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 10:43 AM EST||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- PeakColo, a leading enterprise-class IaaS Cloud service provider for channel partners, announces today the expansion of its VMware vCloud®-Powered platform into the New York and New Jersey metro areas through its partnership with NYI (www.nyi.net), a New York City-based mission critical data center services provider. This expansion increases PeakColo's cloud footprint across multiple data centers within six geographies, including Chicago, Denver, London, New York, New Jersey, and Seattle, where its cloud offering can be directly accessed.
Since 1996, NYI has distinguished itself by creating highly customized solutions that easily scale to meet clients' requirements and growth, including colocation, managed services, dedicated servers, and business continuity services. As part of this partnership, NYI adds a cloud platform powered by PeakColo, to its offering, allowing them to leverage cutting-edge cloud services. With on-demand provisioning of resources such as computing, storage, network and bandwidth, PeakColo's VMware-based cloud platform enables high performance, same-day scalability and efficiency.
"Driving value, flexibility and efficiencies within our customer solutions is important to NYI; we couldn't be more pleased to launch high quality, enterprise-class cloud services with PeakColo," states Phillip Koblence, VP Operations, NYI. "PeakColo's cloud program is a perfect fit as it allows us to further customize our customer deployments and deliver the high-quality support they are accustomed to receiving from our service teams."
"NYI is a long-standing specialty data center provider, with a very high-touch, personalized approach to serving the greater New York/New Jersey metro areas," states Luke Norris, CEO and Founder of PeakColo. "With the addition of NYI's two East Coast data centers to PeakColo's cloud footprint, our cloud architecture is strengthened, ultimately lowering our cloud's overall latency, and making PeakColo one of the fastest clouds in the marketplace. With this expanded presence, we can further deliver world-class services coast to coast and allow our channel partners to maximize their profitability with full cloud economies of scale."
PeakColo's 100% channel-centric model allows agents, value-added resellers and system integrators to utilize a proven, secure IaaS platform along with receiving full technical support, training and competitive commission structures. For more information about becoming a PeakColo Channel Partner, please contact [email protected]. Visit www.peakcolo.com for additional details on PeakColo's turnkey services.
PeakColo is an enterprise-class Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud service provider to channel partners. White-labeling PeakColo's cloud services as their own, resellers and agents rapidly enter the cloud marketplace under their own brand without capital expenditure, enjoying a faster route to profitability. With Type II SSAE 16 and SOC 2 compliant data centers in six geographies across the United States and in Europe (Seattle, Denver, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, and the United Kingdom), PeakColo offers a cloud environment that contains tens of thousands of virtual machines and multiple petabytes of storage for public, private, hybrid and disaster recovery solutions. PeakColo is VMware vCloud® Powered and is a Platinum-level NetApp service provider. For more information, visit www.peakcolo.com; call (855) 532-4734; or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Established in 1996, NYI is headquartered in the heart of the Wall Street area, with facilities in both Lower Manhattan and Bridgewater, New Jersey. The company's core services include colocation and dedicated servers, cloud computing and managed services, disaster recovery and business continuity planning. NYI provides mission-critical data solutions for a broad range of industries, including media, financial services, healthcare, law, fashion, architecture, life sciences and real estate. NYI is SSAE 16, PCI and HIPPA-compliant. It also works with financial services companies to achieve FINRA 4370 compliance. For more information, visit www.nyi.net; call (800) 288-7387; or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Jaymie Scotto & Associates
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#