|By Business Wire||
|January 28, 2013 10:04 AM EST||
QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies, today announced QAD earned the top Readers’ Choice award by Consumer Goods Technology (www.consumergoods.com) for best customer experience in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market.
The magazine surveyed more than 100 consumer goods business and IT executives to identify the most valued solutions. Each respondent was asked to rate the customer experience, including implementation and use of the software, from least satisfied to most satisfied. QAD garnered excellence with its QAD Easy On Boarding methodology and consistent user interface.
“We’re honored to receive this validation of our customer-driven focus,” said Gordon Fleming, chief marketing officer at QAD. “QAD is committed to delivering the best enterprise resource planning solutions exclusively designed for global manufacturers in our pursuit of helping every customer become a more Effective Enterprise.”
QAD global customers rely on QAD to deliver the services and solutions that allow them to quickly and easily implement QAD Enterprise Applications, and thus gain a rapid return on investment. “The QAD Enterprise Applications solution empowers Sugar Foods to operate at peak performance while controlling costs," said Phil Wetherington, CIO of Sugar Foods Corporation. "QAD and partner RCM deliver a great customer experience. We value their expertise, and have been able to align our business to strategic goals as a result. Our implementation of QAD, with its ease of use and support for efficient operational processes, prepared us well for rapid growth.”
According to Consumer Goods Technology, the Readers' Choice Survey honors the companies, the solutions and services their readers view as the very best in their respective category. “Our readers are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for enterprise resource planning at the workplace and throughout their careers,” said Consumer Goods Technology executive editor Kara Romanow. “We congratulate QAD with our Readers’ Choice honor that serves as a mark of excellence, providing the ultimate recognition from peers within the industry.”
For more information about QAD, please visit: www.qad.com.
About the Readers’ Choice 2013 Survey
This benchmark issue draws on feedback from consumer goods executives to rank service and solution providers in the following categories: Supply Chain Execution, Supply Chain Planning, CRM, TPM, ERP, New Product Development and Introduction, Business Intelligence, Demand Data Analytics, Social Media, Mobility, Consulting and Outsourcing. Results will be spotlighted in the January 2013 edition of CGT magazine in print and online.
About Consumer Goods Technology
Consumer Goods Technology (CGT), an integrated media brand, is the leading resource for consumer goods executives looking to improve business performance. Delivering content in print, online and face-to-face, CGT reaches an audience of more than 54,000 consumer goods executives ranging from managers and directors to VPs and CIOs. CGT also covers all major segments of the consumer goods sector, including Food, Beverage, Packaged Goods, Consumer Electronics and Footwear. For more information on CGT, visit www.consumergoods.com.
QAD is a leading provider of enterprise applications for global manufacturing companies specializing in automotive, consumer products, electronics, food and beverage, industrial and life sciences products. QAD ERP solutions provide critical functionality for managing manufacturing resources and operations within and beyond the enterprise, enabling global manufacturers to collaborate with their customers, suppliers and partners to make and deliver the right product, at the right cost and at the right time. For more information about QAD, telephone +1 805-566-6000, or visit the QAD web site at www.qad.com.
“QAD” is a registered trademark of QAD Inc. All other products or company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Note to Investors:
Note to Investors: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “expects”, “believes”, “anticipates”, “could”, “will likely result”, “estimates”, “intends”, “may”, “projects”, “should”, and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the company’s current expectations and assumptions regarding its business, the economy and future conditions. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, evolving demand for the company's software products and products that operate with the company's products; the company's ability to sustain license and service demand; the company's ability to leverage changes in technology; the company's ability to sustain customer renewal rates at current levels; the publication of opinions by industry and financial analysts about the company, its products and technology; the reliability of estimates of transaction and integration costs and benefits; the entry of new competitors or new offerings by existing competitors and the associated announcement of new products and technological advances by them; delays in localizing the company's products for new or existing markets; the ability to recruit and retain key personnel; delays in sales as a result of lengthy sales cycles; changes in operating expenses, pricing, timing of new product releases, the method of product distribution or product mix; timely and effective integration of newly acquired businesses; general economic conditions; exchange rate fluctuations; and, the global political environment. In addition, revenue and earnings in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software industry are subject to fluctuations. Software license revenue, in particular, is subject to variability with a significant proportion of revenue earned in the last month of each quarter. Given the high margins associated with license revenue, modest fluctuations can have a substantial impact on net income. Investors should not use any one quarter's results as a benchmark for future performance. For a more detailed description of the risk factors associated with the company and the industries in which it operates, please refer to the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for fiscal 2012 ended January 31, 2012, and in particular, the section entitled “Risk Factors” therein, and in other periodic reports the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#