|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
OTTAWA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- N-able Technologies, the global leader in remote monitoring and management (RMM) and service automation software, today announced its Senior Vice President of Sales, Mike Cullen, has been named a 2012 Channel Influencer by Channelnomics (www.channelnomics.com), a division of The 2112 Strategy Group.
Earning the online publication's highest honor in the managed services category, Cullen was chosen by the Channelnomics editorial team on the basis of his impact on the IT channel and managed service provider (MSP) market including his leadership, prolific sales experience and global industry insight.
"At Channelnomics, we're dedicated to recognizing the channel's most influential people -- those forces in the industry who inspire, stimulate and make a powerful impact on the reseller and solution provider ecosystem," said Channelnomics Editor-in-Chief Chris Gonsalves. "Mike Cullen earned the honor through his demonstrated leadership of one of the managed services industry's top-performing sales organizations and his focus on giving solution providers the strategies, tactics and confidence to transition to the MSP business model. Our Influencer Award speaks to the impact and connection leaders like Mike make with industry peers, partners and competitors alike."
The award comes on the heels of a record-breaking year for N-able. With more than 82,000 unique small-to-midsize businesses (SMBs) worldwide now being served by its N-central® RMM and MSP service automation platform, N-able also brought on board more than 300 MSPs from alternative providers in 2012.
"This recognition comes following a year in which Mike led N-able's sales team and MSP partner community to exceed all expectations for growth and success," says Gavin Garbutt, CEO, N-able Technologies. "Mike's understanding of managed services is unparalleled, and his selection by the industry experts at Channelnomics serves as a great testimony to his tireless efforts to transform the channel through high-impact thought leadership combined with exceptional sales strategies and proven market expertise."
Channelnomics is an online publication devoted to advancing the analysis, debate and conversation of business models, technology practices and partner relationships across the global IT reseller channel. Full coverage of the Channel Influencer Awards, including Cullen's recognition, can be found at http://channelnomics.com/2013/01/08/channelnomics-2012-influencers-awards-part-2/3/.
MSPs and IT resellers interested in becoming an N-able partner, please visit our MSP Partner Program web page or contact 1-877-655-4689 ext. 331 or +00 800 6225 3000 ext. 331.
About N-able Technologies
N-able is the leading global provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). N-able's award-winning N-central® is the industry's #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry's only freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 82,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Intel, IBM, CA, and Cisco among others. www.n-able.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2212341
Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
Office: 613-592-6676 x304
Toll Free: 1-877-655-4689 x304 (US/Canada)
00-800-6225-3000 (outside US/Canada)
Email: [email protected]
WhiteFox Marketing (for N-able Technologies)
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#