|By PR Newswire||
|January 23, 2013 11:59 AM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Couch & Associates Inc., announced today that it is a silver sponsor of the 2013 Online Marketing Summit (OMS), the global conference for marketing professionals, hosted by UBM Tech. The premier digital marketing event, happening February 11-13, 2013 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, provides a unique platform to connect marketers with the knowledge, experts and technologies transforming digital marketing. Couch & Associates' digital marketing solutions provide a simple way for marketers to improve customer engagement, drive conversations and increase sales. Couch & Associates will be in booth 208 at the Expo.
OMS provides expert-led education and collaborative engagement on the latest insights, best practices and strategies in digital marketing. Keynote speakers include Heidi Melin, Chief Marketing Officer at Eloqua, Aleks Reljic, Vice President, eCommerce at Sony Electronics, and John Boris, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Shutterfly.
The silver sponsorship is part of Couch & Associates ongoing commitment to provide digital marketing strategies and intelligence to drive brand development and enable companies to adapt to the constantly changing marketing landscape. Sponsors are integrated into the OMS conference as a branded leader in their industry and as an additional educational resource at events.
"We're thrilled to be back sponsoring the 2013 Online Marketing Summit," said Justin Lowe, Vice President of Marketing. "This conference brings together some of the most sought after minds of modern-marketing professionals and internet practitioners in North America, who are thought leaders in the marketing industry."
"During Online Marketing Summit, marketers will learn about the future of digital marketing from those leading the way," said Shannon Ryan, General Manager for OMS. "OMS attendees will be able to see the latest services and technologies firsthand from sponsors and exhibitors on the show floor, including Couch & Associates, that will help them reach new levels of customer success through the power of digital marketing."
OMS 2013 brings together the most sought after minds and thought leaders in the marketing industry together to share their knowledge and learnings. The three day summit includes 40+ conference sessions and workshops across eight tracks, providing the latest insights on analytics and big data, content marketing, demand generation, email, mobile, search, social, and strategy. OMS offers everything attendees need to succeed as a digital marketer in three days, under one roof.
Become a fan of Couch & Associates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CouchAssociates?ref=hl
Follow @CouchAssociates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CouchAssociates
About Couch & Associates
Couch & Associates Inc. named 25th in Profit 200's ranking of Canada's fastest growing companies, is a marketing consultancy that specializes in marketing automation and effective sales enablement. Couch & Associates is comprised of lead marketing consultants and account and project managers that drive initiatives to 200+ clients ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500. Couch & Associates' design and technical teams add value through their knowledge and experience with marketing technologies and surrounding infrastructures. Teams are certified with a variety of software platforms including Eloqua, Salesforce, Netsuite, SLX and Microsoft Dynamics. For more information, visit www.couch-associates.com.
About Online Marketing Summit
Online Marketing Summit (OMS) connects marketers with the knowledge, experts and technologies transforming digital marketing. OMS provides expert-led education and collaborative engagement on the latest insights, best practices and strategies in digital marketing. This approach is fused with the contextual relevance for how digital marketing influences and impacts marketing and business at-large, enabling practitioners to immediately create greater impact within their organization and with their audiences. For more information, visit www.onlinemarketingsummit.com.
SOURCE Couch & Associates
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#