|By Marketwired .||
|January 22, 2013 11:36 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Hombre Capital Inc. ("Hombre" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:HOM.P) is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed its initial public offering (the "Offering") raising gross proceeds of $600,000 pursuant to a prospectus dated December 12, 2012. An aggregate of 6,000,000 Class A common shares in the capital of the Corporation (the "Shares") were subscribed for at a price of $0.10 per Share. The Corporation intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering to identify and evaluate potential Qualifying Transactions in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange").
As a result of the closing of the Offering, Hombre now has 8,000,000 Shares issued and outstanding (2,000,000 of which are subject to escrow restrictions in accordance with Exchange policies).
The Shares were listed for trading on the Exchange under the symbol "HOM.P" on January 22, 2013, and were immediately halted pending receipt by the Exchange of final documentation. The Corporation expects that the Shares will resume trading on Tier 2 of the Exchange under the symbol "HOM.P" on January 22, 2013.
PI Financial Corp. (the "Agent") acted as the agent for the Offering. The Agent received a cash commission equal to 10% of the gross proceeds of the Offering and an option to purchase 600,000 Shares at a price of $0.10 per Share for a period of 24 months from the date of listing of the Shares on the Exchange. The Agent also received a corporate finance fee of $10,000 plus GST. The Corporation has granted the Agent a right of first refusal to participate in any brokered financing of equity securities or to provide sponsorship services for any Qualifying Transaction (as defined in the policies of the Exchange), for a period expiring upon issuance of a final Exchange Bulletin in respect of the Corporation's Qualifying Transaction.
Hombre has also received Exchange approval to issue up to 800,000 Shares pursuant to the issuance of stock options in accordance with the terms of the Corporation's stock option plan. No options have been granted at the date hereof.
About the Corporation
Hombre is a capital pool company ("CPC") within the meaning of Policy 2.4 of the Exchange (the "CPC Policy") that has not commenced commercial operations and has no assets other than cash. The board of directors of Hombre consists of Riaz Sumar, Leroy Wolbaum, Larry Youell and Daniel Horner. The officers of the Corporation are Riaz Sumar (CEO, CFO and Secretary) and Leroy Wolbaum (President). Except as specifically contemplated in the CPC Policy, until the completion of its Qualifying Transaction, the Corporation will not carry on business, other than the identification and evaluation of companies, businesses or assets with a view to completing a proposed Qualifying Transaction.
Forward Looking Information
Certain statements in this release are forward-looking statements, which reflect the expectations of management regarding the Corporation's listing of its common shares on the Exchange. Forward-looking statements consist of statements that are not purely historical, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future, including but not limited to the shares resuming trading on January 22, 2013. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from those contained in the statements, including risks related to factors beyond the control of the Corporation. No assurance can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward-looking statements will occur or, if they do occur, what benefits the Corporation will obtain from them.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act") or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to a U.S. Person unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Hombre Capital Inc.
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#