|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
ALLENTOWN, Pa., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- INetU, the industry's complex hosting experts and a global provider of business-centric managed cloud and application hosting, has launched the INetU Security Suite addressing the need for value added security and compliance in the Cloud. Built on trusted industry platforms and code, and fully integrated into the INetU Client Center's single pane of glass view, these new security suite offerings combine enterprise-level confidence with exceptional INetU value.
In today's world, there are a staggering number of security threats that have the potential to reach into the servers of any online business that is not fully protected. Online application security needs to be top of mind, as hosting gets more complex.
The INetU Security Suite addresses the need for tight security in the Cloud. Businesses face many new important standards and laws that require verified compliance in order to pass go-live audits. Security is always a part of this process, but implementing a defensible solution is often painful.
"We have extended our years of security experience to our clients with the INetU Security Suite," said Andrew Hodes, Director of Technology at INetU. "We chose industry-trusted open-source code and security products from Cisco as the foundation, and integrated them into the INetU proprietary Client Center. This gives our clients a safe, secure and easily managed security platform." The Company has priced the INetU Security Suite to show a faster ROI to enhance adoption of the products. "This helps our clients deploy more security measures than they normally might, a good decision for both them and us," said Hodes.
A key benefit to clients is that this robust set of security code and appliances is engineered to provide enterprise level threat protection and specifically integrate with the INetU Gated Community Cloud™ built just for business. The INetU Security Suite integrates into the INetU Client Center providing one central portal for INetU clients to view and report on all of the facets of their web hosting environment, eliminating the task of working in multiple portals.
Each product in the INetU Security Suite provides its own unique benefits and each is engineered to work together with a fully integrated security response. The INetU Security Suite, available today, includes:
- SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management)
- IPS/IDS (Intrusion Protection/Intrusion Detection Systems)
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- DFA (Dual Factor Authentication)
Companies in the payment, e-commerce and healthcare industries especially benefit from these products because they assist them in maintaining compliance with standards and laws such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI/DSS) standards and federal healthcare HIPAA / HITECH laws.
The INetU Security Suite is now available for all managed web hosting services provided through INetU.
About INetU, Inc.
INetU, Inc. is a leading managed hosting and cloud services provider delivering secure, high performance and reliable hosting for businesses worldwide. INetU expertly provides compliant solutions for e-commerce, healthcare, financial services, SaaS and more. With domestic and international datacenters, INetU has the global reach to support even the most complex hosting environments. INetU is PCI, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2/3, ISAE 3402 and Safe Harbor compliant and provides HIPAA guidance and assurances. Visit www.inetu.net for more information.
SOURCE INetU, Inc.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#