|By PR Newswire||
|January 22, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) announced today that Mike Macaluso, Chairman and CEO, and Dr. David Bar-Or, Director and CSO, will present at "NINE"; Noble Financial Capital Markets' Ninth Annual Equity Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida, on Tuesday, January 22 at 12pm Eastern Time.
At the time of the presentation, a live audio and high-definition video webcast of Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. presentation and a copy of the presentation materials will be available on the Company's web site www.ampiopharma.com, or through the Noble Financial websites: www.noblefcm.com or http://www.nobleresearch.com/NINE/home.htm. Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. recommends registering at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. You will require a Microsoft SilverLight viewer (a free download from the presentation link) to participate. The webcast and presentation will also be archived on www.ampiopharma.com for 90 days following the event.
About Ampio Pharmaceuticals
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of therapies to treat prevalent inflammatory conditions for which there are limited treatment options. It aims to provide medicines to improve the health and quality of life of patients with minimal side effects. Ampio is developing compounds that decrease inflammation by 1) inhibition of specific pro-inflammatory compounds by affecting specific pathways at the protein expression and at the transcription level or 2) activation of a specific phosphatase or depletion of the available phosphate needed for the inflammation process. For more information visit: www.ampiopharma.com.
About Noble Financial
Noble Financial Capital Markets was established in 1984 and is an equity research driven, full-service, investment banking boutique focused on life sciences, technology and media, emerging growth, companies. The company has offices in New York, Boston, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and Boca Raton, FL. In addition to non-deal road shows and sector-specific conferences throughout the year, Noble Financial hosts its large format annual equity conference in January in South Florida featuring 120-150 presenting companies from across North America and total attendance of close to 600. For more information: www.noblefcm.com
Forward Looking Statement
Ampio's statements in this press release that are not historical fact and that relate to future plans or events are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by use of words such as "believe," "expect," "plan," "anticipate," and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements include risks associated with clinical trials, expected results, regulatory approvals, successful commercialization and marketing of Zertane™ and the combination drug in Korea, and changes in business conditions and similar events. The risks and uncertainties involved include those detailed from time to time in Ampio's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Ampio's Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q
Director of Investor Relations
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Direct (720) 437-6530
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#