|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 21, 2013 11:15 PM EST||
21st January 2013 - Ascribe, leading provider of clinical IT solutions, announced today the successful Go Live and roll-out of an Ensemble Integration Engine at South London Healthcare, the solution will interface with key solutions such as Radiology Order Comms.
The new Integration Engine will improve the reliability and speed of exchange of patient radiology orders and results information between the Trust's Cerner Millennium PAS and CRIS Radiology systems. Being able to do this electronically will replace the current paper process and will allow clinicians to view patient demographic, episode and radiology order and result data together in one place within Millennium.
Ascribe have worked closely with the Trust on what has been a complex project requiring flexibility and close liaison between all parties.
Lorraine Knight, IT Director at South London Healthcare, commented "Ascribe have brought a wealth of integration experience and knowledge to the programme since initially commencing with the infrastructure work back in 2010. The Trust has enjoyed a very strong collaborative working relationship with Ascribe throughout, that has enabled issues and changes to be identified and resolved professionally and efficiently, and goals to be met. We will continue to work very closely together with full confidence of successfully achieving integration targets for 2013."
The next phase of the project will be to deploy order comms interfaces for Pathology and bring Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) onto Millennium at the same time in April 2013, including other interfaces with a number of QEH departmental systems.
Stephen Critchlow, CEO of Ascribe, commented "We look forward to working together with South London Hospital for the next phase of what has been a very successful project so far."
Notes to Editors
For further information, please contact: Claire Shuttleworth, Marketing Coordinator, Ascribe Ltd [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)870 053 4545
About South London Healthcare NHS Trust
South London Healthcare NHS Trust is the product of the merger of three smaller hospital trusts - Queen Mary's Sidcup NHS Trust (QMS), Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust (QEH) and Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust (BHT) - to create a single hospital on several sites.
The merger has taken place after much thinking within the local health community about how we might create the best organisation for delivering top quality health services to local residents in the early part of the 21st century.
The Trust serve over a million people, employ over 6,000 staff and have an annual budget of over £400million, making them one of the largest NHS hospital trusts in the country.
Over 75% of NHS Acute Trusts use Ascribe systems and our commitment to improving healthcare IT has made us a strategic partner for a growing number of Trusts.
Ascribe's clinical systems are robust and scalable, from departmental systems through to strategic enterprise-scale solutions. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has been selected as Microsoft's Public Healthcare - Partner of the Year for 2012. In addition to developing its own solutions, Ascribe provides professional consultancy personnel for Ascribe, Microsoft and other healthcare IT systems. From Electronic Prescribing through to Paperless Clinical Management and even Pharmacy robotic interfaces, Ascribe's breadth of integrated systems has been proven to help Trusts improve their efficiency and cut costs.
"The system paid for itself in two months", Senior NHS Clinical Manager.
Ascribe employs 300 personnel through its operating companies in the UK, Kenya, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, please visit http://www.ascribe.com/
© Ascribe 2013. Ascribe is a registered trademark. All other brands and product names and trademarks are the registered property of their respective companies.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#