|By Business Wire||
|January 15, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
AppExtremes, Inc., developers of the Conga Suite™, today announced availability of their Conga Composer Winter '13 release which includes HTML email capabilities, tight integration with SpringCM™ content cloud services platform, and support for the PerspecSys™ cloud data security solution and the CipherCloud™ cloud information protection solution.
HTML email output capabilities complement Conga Composer's extensive output formats (Microsoft Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Adobe Acrobat PDF®) enabling presentation of data from multiple related Salesforce objects and lists in the body of an HTML email message. This key capability may be used alone, or in combination with file-based template options that generate email attachments. This further expands the power of Conga Composer to create and distribute sophisticated documents, reports and presentations to recipients both inside and outside an organization.
“We have leveraged the HTML Email Template functionality to generate weekly, scheduled, comprehensive deal updates for key internal recipients. This functionality lets us present far more detailed content than would otherwise be possible in a simple, easy to assemble manner,” said David Braidman, Senior Manager, Sales Systems & Tools for ServiceSource. “Conga Composer has become a key member of our sales operations team allowing us to generate countless documents across our entire enterprise.”
The Conga Composer Winter '13 release also adds tight integration with SpringCM empowering Composer customers to distribute final output to SpringCM from within Salesforce. This gives joint customers one-click access to all their content as well as powerful workflow for putting content to work.
AppExtremes’ continued commitment to the highest data security standards has driven the integration with ISV technology partners CipherCloud and PerspecSys. The added support for these leading cloud security and information protection solutions enables Conga Composer to merge sensitive data into documents, while allowing for the data to remain encrypted or tokenized at rest and in flight. Using these gateways empowers organizations to keep control of their sensitive business data in real-time.
"As Conga Composer continues to grow in popularity globally and within organizations we are continually looking for ways to expand its capabilities to meet our clients’ increasing needs," said Michael Markham, AppExtremes CTO. "The HTML email functionality and ISV technology partner integrations play key roles in extending our position as a leading provider of document generation and reporting solutions on the Salesforce AppExchange."
Conga Composer is a document generation and reporting solution on the AppExchange. Conga Composer makes it possible for users and administrators to be more productive and serves as the backbone for nearly any operation or process by enabling them to:
- Create sophisticated documents using any data in just a few clicks
- Distribute content to anyone, anywhere, any way they like
- Automate operations with powerful workflow, batch operations and scheduling.
Pricing and Availability
Conga Composer – US$12 per user per month with annual subscription and five-user minimum. Volume discounts available. Additional transaction-based fee required for batch processing and workflow. Please contact us for additional details.
AppExtremes, Inc. is the developer of Conga Composer for Salesforce CRM, the most popular document generation and reporting solution for Salesforce. The company was founded in 2006 to help salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com> customers maximize their Salesforce data, and as a result, has rapidly built a fan base of more than 75,000 users, in over 35 countries, across all industries. The company is privately-held and based in Broomfield, CO. For more information, visit www.appextremes.com <http://www.appextremes.com>.
Copyright (c) 2013 AppExtremes, Inc. All rights reserved. AppExtremes and Conga Composer are registered trademarks of AppExtremes, Inc., and AppExtremes owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#