|By Marketwired .||
|January 12, 2013 12:35 PM EST||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/12/13 -- Property buyers, prospect generators and capital providers will be in Dallas Wednesday at the Hilton Anatole looking over the industry's latest oil and gas offerings. On tap for buyers are projects, prospects and properties in some of the industry's hottest oil and gas plays including the Mississippi Lime, Eaglebine, Wolfcamp, Cline, Utica, Niobrara and Uinta. Besides resource plays, PLS has also brought together sellers with conventional properties and prospects in the Gulf Coast, ArkLaTex and Mid-Continent regions.
On a regional basis, companies offering Gulf Coast deals include American Energy Oil & Gas (Salt Dome Prospect, Iberia Pr, La), Asset Management LLC (Tuscaloosa Shale Prospect), Cameron Mineral Trusts (multiple East Texas acreage packages) and Cypress Production (two prospects in St. Landry Pr, La.).
Also available on the Gulf Coast are assets from Gibraltar Energy (Black Warrior Basin), Magnum Producing LP (three Jefferson Co., Tx Prospects), McGovco LLC (three Texas Gulf Coast prospects) and Mestena Operating (13,000 acres on Texas Gulf Coast). Halex Oil is offering a multipay Woodbine prospect in Walker Co., Tx. Rozel Energy has a prospect in Louisiana's Bayou Sorrel field, Shelf Energy has two Louisiana prospects, and Stallings Interests is marketing a Frio prospect in Kleberg Co., Texas.
In South Texas, ZaZa Energy is offering two acreage packages totaling 24,000 net acres, Frio Pecan Farm LP is marketing a prospect in Hogg Co., Hurd Enterprises has two Wilcox prospects, and Sien Energy is offering a 4,450-acre Yegua package.
In the Mid-Continent, deals are being marketed in the Kansas Mississippian by D&J Oil Co. (Harper Co. property), Gene F. Lang & Co. (38,000 net acres), Panpermian Energy Partners (104,000 Central Kansas acres) and T-C Oil (10,500 Net Acres in Kansas Mississippian).
Additionally, PLS is marketing three packages totaling 67,000 acres in the Mississippian trend for private sellers. In North Texas Dallas Energy Group (Two Barnett packages in Wise Co.), Fairchild Petroleum Interests (Fischer Co.), Maxwell Resources (3,200 acres in Granite Wash), Nytex Petroleum (Marble Falls prospect), and Stallings Interests (two Chappel prospects) will be showing deals.
In the Permian Basin, sale packages are available from Cameron Mineral Trusts (10,000 San Andres Play), Fairchild Petroleum (45,000 acres in the Cline), Longneck Energy (Wolfcamp & Yates acreage), Maverick Royalty (Johnson Ranch Acreage), Porvenir Exploration (52,7000 Olmos/Eagle Ford acres), Purvis Operating (Wolfcamp), Rawhide Ranches (35,000 Delaware Basin acres with multiple objectives) and Stallings Interests (Clines Shale). Additionally, PLS divestment arm is representing two packages at the Expo with production for sell from private sellers.
The ArkLaTex region has deals from Bradport LLC (Central Arkansas Production), Cameron Mineral Trusts (20,000 acres, Texas Haynesville/Bossier), East Texas Oil & Gas (Eaglebine Oil), Imagery Exploration (two prospects in Louisiana & Texas) and Rippy Interests (Eaglebine).
In the Rockies, packages are available from Esenjay Petroleum (16,000 net acres in Colorado DJ Basin), Dejour Energy (80,000 acres in Colorado Piceance Basin), Preferred Oil (20,000-net-acre Colorado Niobrara-Codell prospect), Renegade Petroleum (Bakken) and Rockies Standard Oil Co. (165,000-net-acre Uinta Basin). Also, PLS is marketing multi-pay acreage in Colorado for a private seller.
In the Appalachian, Green Hills Energy LLC is offering six packages in the Pennsylvania Marcellus and Utica.
Other property sellers and prospect generators include: APO Energy, Arctic Falcon Exploration, Aterra Exploration, Black Mountain Exploration, Carbon Creek Resources, EMH Resources, Fortay Inc, GFL & Associates, Harvest Hill Oil & Gas, Metano Energy, Montex Resources, New Century, Exploration, Omega Coastal Development, Phillips Energy Partners, Primexx Operating Co, RHB Exploration & Production, Shackelford Oil Properties, Shale Exploration, TOCO Energy, US Energy Development Corp and Victor P. Smith Oil Co.
Service Companies and Capital Providers include: BlueRock Energy Capital, Coquest Structured Products, Direct Drivehead Inc, ECHO Geophysical Corp, Five States Energy Capital, Holland Services, Macquarie Bank, NGP Capital Resources, OGRE Systems, Petro Capital Securities, PetroCap Inc, Polymer Services, Seismic Exchange, Seismic Ventures, SunCoast Technical Services, Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, The DRM Companies, TIPRO, Wardlaw Services and WellSight Data.
PLS has been hosting oil and gas buyer-seller exhibitions since the 1980s and has previously promoted shows in Corpus Christi, Denver, Houston, New Orleans, Oklahoma City and San Antonio. The Dealmakers Prospect & Property Expos are an active extension of PLS' multiple listing service (www.plsx.com) and other transactional services. For additional information on Dealmakers and PLS Inc., visit www.plsx.com/dealmakers or contact Brad Jamison at 713-600-0108.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#