|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
NORWALK, Conn., Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BrainBlogger.com announced today a unique marketing and distribution partnership with UBM Medica US. Brain Blogger is an award-winning health and science blog that covers topics from multidimensional biopsychosocial perspectives.
UBM Medica US is one of the largest media companies in the United States serving the healthcare industry and delivers integrated and strategic communication solutions to a comprehensive audience of medical professionals and healthcare consumers through online, print, live, and custom programs. Brain Blogger's content and research will now be showcased to more professionals through the UBM Medica Partner Network.
"We at Brain Blogger pride ourselves in overcoming the 'neuro-fiction' that pervades popular media by publishing quality articles several times a week by biomedical experts in the field. Our partnership with UBM Medica will greatly expand our readership across the network," said Shaheen Lakhan, President of Brain Blogger.
Through this marketing and distribution partnership, more medical professionals will benefit through Brain Blogger's news and research:
- Brain Blogger is written by a team of 100 contributors from diverse academic, professional, and social backgrounds.
- All articles have been syndicated by major media outlets including Reuters, USA Today, Fox News, and CNN.
- Brain Blogger has been honored by Blogs.com as #1 of their "10 Best Brain Blogs".
- Their commitment to ethical biomedical journalism is exemplified by successfully undergoing annual voluntary certification by HONcode since 2008.
"We are excited to partner with such a reputable blog specializing in neuroscience," said Barron Hirsch, Senior Director at UBM Medica US. "Brain Blogger is the first of its kind to the network and we expect to see great success."
For more information, visit: www.brainblogger.com
About Brain Blogger
Brain Blogger was founded in 2005 by Dr. Shaheen Lakhan. Brain Blogger hosts a team of over 100 contributors from diverse academic, professional, and social backgrounds: including neurosurgeons, psychotherapists, forensic psychologists, registered nurses, etc. Brain Blogger is an official undertaking of the Global Neuroscience Initiative Foundation, an international charity for the advancement of neurological mental health patient welfare, education, and research. Brain Blogger is one of the most effective mediums to raise awareness of neuro-related topics. Brain Blogger is also a member of the 9rules Network and the Scientific American Partner Network, both comprised of selected blogs that share similar interests and readership.
About UBM Medica US
Addressing today's healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach -- online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, MusculoskeletalNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect – which provides marketing services across a number of communities, the largest of which are healthcare, medical device design and advanced manufacturing. UBM Connect also includes UBM Studios, the global leader in interactive digital environments. UBM Connect is a UBM plc company. For more information, visit www.UBMMedicaUS.com
For Brain Blogger
For UBM Medica US
Dr. Shaheen Lakhan
SOURCE UBM Medica US
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#