|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Selectica (NASDAQ: SLTC), provider of software that accelerates sales cycles and streamlines contract processes, today announced that The University of Toledo will be using Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) to enforce better control over contract processes and improve visibility into versioning.
"We were looking for a standalone contract lifecycle management system that was specifically designed to effectively handle varying levels of contract complexity and give us complete insight into how our contracts morph during negotiations and the general course of their lifecycle," said Jennifer Pastorek, Director of Supply Chain at The University of Toledo. "With Selectica CLM we have the flexibility to phase in our system at our own pace and continue to expand as our needs require."
Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management makes it easy to create contracts, manage them through the review and approval process, and then store them in a repository where companies can organize, locate, and report on them. Using Selectica CLM, The University of Toledo will be able to quickly assess what changes have been made to contracts through advanced redlining capabilities, keep an accurate trail of contracts in their various iterations through versioning controls, easily include up-to-date, approved legal language while editing contracts in Microsoft Word, and receive alerts when action needs to be taken on contracts or when contracts reach a critical milestone.
"It's encouraging to see how educational institutions like the University of Toledo are embracing automated contract management as a way to make business easier and keep contract records accessible, up-to-date, and accurate," said Doug Bell, Selectica Chief Commercial Officer. "We're excited to be adding them to our family of customers, and look forward to helping them accomplish their business goals by streamlining the way they work with contracts."
Selectica (NASDAQ: SLTC) develops innovative software that the world's most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars' worth of business each year. Our patented technology, delivered through the cloud, makes it easy for customers in industries like high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and government contracting to overcome product and channel complexity, increase deal value, and accelerate time to revenue.
For more information:
- Visit the Selectica website to learn more about the company and its products and customers (http://www.selectica.com)
- Follow @Selectica_Inc on Twitter to stay up to date with industry news and updates (http://twitter.com/Selectica_Inc)
- Visit "Done Deal," the Selectica blog, to read articles, advice, and commentary on how to optimize deal processes (http://www.selectica.com/blog)
- Watch Selectica videos on YouTube to see what Selectica and its products can do (http://www.youtube.com/user/SelecticaVideos)
- Browse the Selectica resource center to find guides and resources on how to improve sales and contracting processes (http://www.selectica.com/resources)
Certain statements in this release and elsewhere by Selectica are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may include, without limitation, statements regarding business outlook, assessment of market conditions, anticipated financial and operating results, strategies, future plans, contingencies and contemplated transactions of the company. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause or contribute to actual results of company operations, or the performance or achievements of the company or industry results, to differ materially from those expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements. In addition to any such risks, uncertainties and other factors discussed elsewhere herein, risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause or contribute to actual results differing materially from those expressed or implied for the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to the on-going global recession; fluctuations in demand for Selectica's products and services; government policies and regulations, including, but not limited to those affecting the company's industry; and risks related to the company's past stock granting policies and related restatement of financial statements. Selectica undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Additional risk factors concerning the company can be found in the company's most recent Form 10-K, filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#