|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
COLUMBIA, Md., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Last minute shopping doesn't have to mean giving a non-personal gift thanks to international fine jewelry company, PANDORA. According to the National Retail Federation (NRF), the average American is only half-done with his holiday shopping by mid-December, with many waiting until the very last minute to complete the gift-buying process.
Jewelry remains a popular Christmas item this year, with the NRF reporting that nearly one-quarter (24%) of people are requesting jewelry — the most seen since 2008. The following are suggestions to choose a personal and thoughtful gift this holiday season.
- Browse online, but shop in-store — Even though Shop.org expects online holiday shopping to grow by 12 percent this year, there is no guarantee the gifts will arrive on time. Plus you will most likely pay almost as much for expedited shipping as the gift. It's worth the extra effort to go into a store and speak with a salesperson who can assist in choosing just the right gift for that special someone. Be prepared to answer questions about the gift recipient: favorite color, style, hobbies and interests.
- Add a sentimental twist to the gift — PANDORA charms and other jewelry pieces celebrate each woman, her style and unforgettable moments. Make this year's charm all the more special by including a handwritten note of why you selected the piece and what makes her so special.
- Create a holiday gifting tradition — A personal piece of jewelry, such as a PANDORA charm bracelet, provides a gift that can be added to every holiday for years to come. Each year you have the opportunity to capture favorite shared memories and commemorate special achievements. It's a gift that keeps giving for both the giver and the receiver.
- Give her the gift of shopping — Gift cards are this season's hottest gift according to the NRF, due to their convenience and flexibility, but they can feel impersonal. Make it special by choosing a gift card that allows her to make a bracelet as unique as her. A PANDORA Gift Card can be used at any authorized PANDORA retailer across the U.S., and will be a favorite stocking stuffer for the women on your list.
"Choosing a thoughtful gift for the holidays can be challenging, especially if you're under pressure from waiting until the last minute," said Angel Ilagan, vice president, Marketing, PANDORA, North America. "At PANDORA, we try and make the process as easy as possible, with limitless possibilities to create a gift as unique as the woman you're buying for. Consumers in need of a little extra help can also visit our PANDORA Gift Advisor [www.PandoraGiftAdvisor.com], which will guide them through selecting meaningful charms for the special women in their lives."
For 30 years, PANDORA has been making its mark in the international fine jewelry industry and is world-renowned for its high-quality, hand finished designs made from genuine materials at affordable prices. The collections inspire women to embrace their individuality with romantic and feminine pieces that capture the unforgettable moments of life. The strength of the PANDORA charm bracelet is the detailed design, the high quality and the unique threaded bracelet system (U.S. Pat. No. 7,007,507). The affordable luxury collections include customizable charm bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and watches made from sterling silver and 14K and 18K gold. Perfect for any occasion, PANDORA jewelry is sold in over 65 countries on six continents in over 10,000 locations, including around 800 PANDORA branded concept stores. To view the PANDORA collection, build a bracelet online or locate a jeweler, please visit PANDORA.net.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs over 6,000 people worldwide, of whom more than 4,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewelry. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2011, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 6.7 billion (approximately EUR 893 million). For investor information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.
SOURCE PANDORA Jewelry
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#