|By PR Newswire||
|December 21, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Zacks All Cap Core Strategy has received a 5-Star Ranking from PSN Top Guns in the All-Cap Core Equity Universe. This award was given to the top ten performing firms in their peer group for the three-year period ending September 30, 2012.
"We are proud to be a part of this elite distinction in being awarded the 5 star ranking from PSN Top Guns," said Robert Coulton, Managing Director of Zacks Investment Management. "The All-Cap Core Strategy continues to operate as a core component to our overall allocation process."
The Zacks All-Cap Core Strategy aims to provide risk-adjusted returns and diversification benefits relative to the broad market indices.
Zacks Investment Management's core philosophy is based on the belief that each individual company's stock price is driven by earnings expectations. By tracking analysts' earnings estimate revisions, Zacks seeks to proﬁt from future stock price movement, creating the potential for strong returns for their shareholders.
PSN, produced by Informa Investment Solutions, is one of the leading investment manager search and evalutation databases to be offered industry wide. PSN tracks more than 2,000 money management firms and over 20,000 investment products. For more information regarding Top Guns List, you can visit www.informais.com
About Zacks Investment Management
Zacks Investment Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zacks Investment Research, one of the largest providers of independent equity research in the U.S. Zacks is an expert in the practice of using earnings estimate revisions in the investment process. Client portfolios are managed using a unique combination of Zacks independent research and Zacks quantitative models. Zacks Investment Management is a Register Investment Advisor. For more information please visit www.ZacksWMG.com.
Past Performance is no guarantee of future results. Individual results may differ. This press release is distributed for information purposes only; to notify readers of a PSN ranking. Zacks Strategies ("Strategies") discussed reflect the reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. For the period since inception through June 2012, the results portrayed are the performance history of a single representative managed separate account that ZIM believes is representative of client accounts invested in each Strategy. A representative account must meet the following ZIM criteria to be selected: 1) there are no restrictions placed on the account, 2) ZIM has discretionary authority over the account, 3) the account has no capital additions and withdrawals and 4) dividends are reinvested. If the single representative account in use no longer meets ZIM selection criteria, ZIM will replace the representative account with another that meets the above ZIM selection criteria.
Effective July 1, 2012, ZIM began using composites to market performance of the Strategies. The composites consist of fully discretionary retail client accounts invested in each Strategy. New accounts are included in each composite at the beginning of their first full month of performance, while terminated accounts are included through their last full month under management. Each composite is asset-weighted using beginning of the month market value to weight the individual returns of all accounts included in the composite for the full month. Returns are computed using a time-weighted total rate of return that takes into effect the timing of cash flows. Period returns are geometrically linked to calculate quarterly and year-to-date returns. The strategy composite minimum for inclusion is $25,000 for all strategies, except the International and MLP Strategies which have a composite minimum for inclusion of $10,000. Upon request, Zacks Investment Management will provide gross and net performance information for the Dividend Strategy.
PSN and Informa Investment Solutions have no affiliation with Zacks, but rather evaluate investments managers' performance on an objective basis. Products must have an R-Squared of .80 or greater relative to the style benchmark for the latest five year period ending September 30, 2012. Moreover, products must have returns greater than the style benchmark for the three latest three-year rolling periods ending September 30, 2012. Products are then selected which have a standard deviation for the five year period equal or less than the median standard deviation for the peer group. At this point, the top ten performers for the latest three year period become the 5 Star Top Guns.
Zacks Investment Management is represented by the following individuals:
Andrew Bresnahan – Chicago; Herb Brown – San Francisco, Phil Carter – New York; Richard Delio – Fort Lauderdale; Mark DeProspero – St. Louis; Jay Falini – New Jersey; Brad Gaglione – Connecticut & Rhode Island; Tim Harper – Orlando; Jeffrey Haskin – Chicago; Greg Huffman – Virginia; Alex Insley – Chicago; Michael Jazo – Chicago; Dave Kecskes – Cincinnati; John Kelly – Minneapolis; David Koty – Nashville; Rashid Kourany – Indianapolis; Brian Langenkamp – Chicago; Randy LeClair – North Carolina; Wayne Lockwood – Seattle; Ron Lyke – Detroit; Brad Miksek – Dallas/Fort Worth; Joe Peck – Washington D.C.; Mark Rafaloff – New York; Paula Sauer – Chicago; Matthew Schaeffer – New York; Casper Terpinski – Houston; Christian Whittemore – Chicago; Michael Willeford – Colorado; Larry Zerg – Los Angeles.
Zacks Contact Information:
Robert J. Coulton
SOURCE Zacks Investment Research, Inc.
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#