|By PR Newswire||
|December 17, 2012 05:01 AM EST||
CARDIFF, United Kingdom, December 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
DeSL announces that elope Inc, a Colorado based wholesale company specializing in high quality whimsical wearables, has gone live with DeSL's PLM solution and is already realizing significant benefits from its recent implementation.
elope was established in 1993 by founders Kevin and Keith Johnson. The company has always been on the cutting edge of innovation and in 2001 expanded into new factory facility in China with a key focus on socially responsible business practices and dedication to fair trade. In 2012, elope embarked on a PLM project to help support the continued growth of the company and selected DeSL following a comprehensive vendor evaluation process.
Carolye Asfahl, COO, elope commented, "elope is already seeing major improvements from our DeSL implementation. We wanted one system visible to all departments, including our production team overseas, to increase our work efficiency and information consistency. A positive outcome I did not expect was how quickly our overseas teams are adopting the system." Carolye continued, "PLM is especially helping with our sample management process which previously required many people and different spreadsheets. There were many opportunities to miscommunicate and confuse the situation on samples. Now, with DeSL's PLM module, we are seeing huge improvements, no confusing spreadsheets, and our overseas team is even driving us to be better users of the system."
Marc Friedman, VP North America commented, "Following their competitive vendor selection process, we were absolutely delighted that elope selected DeSL. Since then we've been able to develop a real partnership with the elope team, which has resulted in a highly successful 'go-live'. As Carolye herself stated, the DeSL PLM solution has already delivered immediate benefits and improvements for the company and they are now in the process of implementing our SRM solution which will cover their entire purchase order management processes, including capacity management and product tracking down to individual SKU level. Another key deliverable from the SRM project will be vendor compliance management."
DeSL is a global company delivering integrated web based solutions for the Fashion, Apparel, Textile and Footwear sectors. The company can already count leading global brands as customers including Calvin Klein, VF Corporation, Men's Wearhouse, Bravissimo, Nautica, GRI Group plus many more.
Note to Editors
DeSL is a global company delivering integrated web based end to end solutions for the Fashion, Apparel, Textile and Footwear sectors. Applications include PLM, ERP, SRM and E-Commerce modules, designed specifically for fashion & footwear companies operating in retail, wholesale and manufacturing sectors. DeSL is also one of the few companies to deliver solutions built entirely using the Microsoft .Net framework. The company is head-quartered in the UK, with offices in New York, Shanghai, Turkey & Australia. DeSL has been delivering solutions to the fashion industry since 2002. Customers include some of the world's most renowned fashion brands and largest fashion manufacturers. DeSL has a global customer base covering United Kingdom, United States, Western Europe, China, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Mauritius, Bangladesh and North Africa.
In 1988, Kevin and Keith Johnson embarked on a journey to the far corners of planet Earth collecting and designing hats that made everybody laugh. In 1993, elope (Everybody's Laughing on Planet Earth) was formed. Today, elope offers our customers a large variety of fun accessories from head to toe! Based in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado, elope has grown from the family garage to the current 55,000 square foot, creek-side location with views of the Colorado mountain range.
elope has always been on the cutting edge of design and innovation with our products, but we don't stop there. We carry our innovation over to our people. We foster an environment that brings out the best in everyone on our team. elope products are made from superior materials and are brought to you by people committed to offering the best in customer service, dedication, and never-ending enthusiasm!
Contact: Marie Mccarthy tel: +44(0)2920-894-715
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#