|By Marketwired .||
|December 11, 2012 07:44 PM EST||
CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- As marrying couples say "I do" and plan their dream North Carolina wedding, The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is offering two services which will allow couples to conceptualize their wedding and, simultaneously, to reserve a luxury honeymoon at any Ritz-Carlton hotel or resort in the world.
The combined planning opportunity is available at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte Design Studio, which presents a highly visual, interactive wedding planning experience for brides and grooms. The uptown Charlotte hotel's seven-room Design Studio lets couples walk through a complete multi-sensory wedding creative process, moving from room to room as each vision for a wedding and/or reception is visualized and customized. Couples can see, taste, touch and feel their wedding design components, from reception menu choices to individually-inspired wedding cakes, and from rich table linens to dramatic and stylish lighting, finishes and centerpieces. The Design Studio offers the opportunity for brides to work directly alongside a luxury hotel's wedding team in pre-planning every possible element of their special day.
A highlight of The Design Studio is the opportunity for couples to design a romantic post-wedding stay at any Ritz-Carlton hotel or resort in the world. Couples planning their luxury Charlotte wedding through the complimentary services of The Design Studio can receive assistance in organizing every detail of a luxury honeymoon at any Ritz-Carlton property worldwide, from making reservations to arranging a romantic arrival amenity or on-property dining, activities and spa treatments for two.
"Couples love planning the details of a wedding, and at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, we can assist them in pre-planning similar special details for their honeymoon," said David Rothwell, general manager, The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte. "The Design Studio team provides assistance with those important small details which can make or break a honeymoon, easing the stress and time involved in honeymoon travel research and, especially, in making hotel reservations. This allows marrying couples to focus on their perfect wedding day instead of worrying about travel specifics. Couples reserving a Ritz-Carlton honeymoon stay through The Design Studio may also have a better chance of securing accommodations at their Ritz-Carlton property of choice."
One special opportunity currently presented to The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte brides is the luxury hotel's Caribbean Honeymoon offer, which is available for advance wedding reservations made through the end of this year. Brides who reserve their Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte wedding by December 31, 2012 will receive a three- or five-night honeymoon as a gift from the Charlotte hotel. A specified-minimum food and beverage booking must be made and will earn a complimentary Ritz-Carlton honeymoon stay at The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, based on availability. To qualify for three nights' accommodations, a food and beverage minimum of $20,000 must be contracted for the wedding reception. To qualify for five nights' accommodations, a food and beverage minimum of $25,000 must be contracted. Complimentary stays must take place by October 31, 2013. For information and restrictions, or to reserve a visit to The Design Studio, brides and their planners can contact the luxury Charlotte hotel at 704.972.4452 or visit the hotel website at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Charlotte/Reservations/Packages/Detail/The_Honeymoons_on_us%E2%80%93a_Caribbean_Honeymoon_Offer.htm.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2179593
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#