|By Business Wire||
|November 27, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
AGCO, Your Agriculture Company (NYSE: AGCO), today announced the availability of AGCO’s latest global mobile application built to serve agriculture professionals on-the-go, allowing them to manage their operation from anywhere, anytime. “AGCO’s industry-leading telemetry service, AGCOMMAND®, has gone mobile. Building on the capabilities of our existing AGCOMMAND wireless information solution, it’s exciting to deliver an app designed for the increasing demands of professional farmers and the dealer network that supports them,” said Martin Richenhagen, Chairman, President and CEO of AGCO. “Professional farmers and agriculture enterprises can increase their productivity through this new, wireless agriculture management tool that focuses on fleet management, vehicle health and overall machine uptime.”
The AGCOMMAND App offers innovative Fleet Management, integrated radar weather** and rich history capabilities. (Photo: Business Wire)
AGCOMMAND is a complete end-to-end wireless information solution that provides actionable machine information for professional farmers and their dealers to support improved operations. With more than 13 new features in the core telemetry service*, including new baler-specific functions that benefit hay and forage farmers, the enhanced fleet management capabilities allow users to more productively manage their operation. AGCOMMAND telemetry service for remote machine monitoring is available as an option on Challenger®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® tractors, harvesting and application equipment as well as fleet vehicles.
Features of the AGCOMMAND app include:
- Unique, integrated radar feature tells you the weather conditions where your machines are located**
- Turn-by-turn directions to machines, from your current location
- History of machine status and machine data
- Ability to compare the performance of multiple machines
- User-defined alerts from vehicles and machines
The new AGCOMMAND app is available as a free download in the Apple App Store. The simple, yet powerful iOS application for both iPhone and iPad is easy to use and is available in 15 languages worldwide. To learn more about the AGCOMMAND telemetry solution, please visit http://www.agcotechnologies.com/naen/AGCOMMAND.htm. Visit the Apple App Store to download the AGCOMMAND app today.
* Cellular service coverage may vary by region.
** Radar functionality currently available in North America, Australia and New Zealand only.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. AGCOMMAND, Massey Ferguson and Valtra are registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Challenger is a registered trademark of Caterpillar and is used under license by AGCO.
AGCO, Your Agriculture Company, (NYSE: AGCO), is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through four core machinery brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,100 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Retail financing is available through AGCO Finance for qualified purchasers. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, GA, USA. In 2011, AGCO had net sales of $8.8 billion.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#