|By PR Newswire||
|November 22, 2012 01:30 AM EST||
MUMBAI, November 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ResellerClub today announced that its inaugural Hosting Summit held in Mumbai on the 1st and 2nd November, 2012, had 4150 registrations and attracted over 1850 attendees on both days of the event to officially become Asia's largest Web Hosting Conference.
The Summit was organized in association with Verisign, the Registry for .com & .net domains and featured insightful talks by over 17 industry thought leaders including Tim Cole from ICANN, Manish Dalal from Verisign, Kartik Taneja from Google, Aviraj Ajgekar from Microsoft, Meenakshi Alexander from Parallels, Sarabjeet Khurana from Symantec, Sandeep Ramchandani from Radix, Sam Renkema from Spam Experts, Arkadiusz Szczurowski from SSLGURU and several others.
On Day 1, the talks centered on trending industry issues such as the growth of India as one of the largest markets for domains and web hosting. Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Directi, and Manish Dalal, Vice President, Verisign APAC, delivered the Keynote Address where Bhavin shared his excitement about the $1 billion opportunity in the Indian Hosting market, and Manish spoke about the tremendous opportunity that exists for bringing micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) online. Kartik Taneja of Google threw light on how SMEs in India could boost their online presence using Google's various Digital tools while Aviraj Ajgekar's talk focused on the amazing growth opportunities that Hosting Providers had with the growth of Cloud technology. Day 1 ended with a detailed session by Bhavin on building and planning Secure and Scalable Hosting Infrastructure.
Day 2 was packed with over 12 insightful sessions, starting with Shridhar Luthria's talk on '5 Ways to Supercharge Your Business'. Manish Dalal spoke about the Value Added Services offered by Verisign followed by an exciting talk by Anand Vora and Ulrich Retzlaff on the State of the Domain Naming System. Other interesting topics covered in the Summit were, Driving Profits with Premium Domain Names by Bob Mountain and Best Practices in Online Marketing by Vivek Bhargava.
Shridhar Luthria, General Manager and Business Head of ResellerClub said, "We are amazed and overwhelmed with the turnout at the event and the feedback that we have received from delegates, sponsors, speakers as well as exhibitors. Most importantly, we are glad that everyone who attended RCHS found the conference useful, and this has only inspired us to make next year's Summit even bigger and better."
Manish Dalal, VP - APAC of Verisign also echoed Shridhar's thoughts and added, "RCHS has successfully created a much needed platform for knowledge sharing and networking within the Web Hosting Community in India. We are very pleased with the level of excitement and participation from attendees and believe it shows great potential for the Web hosting market in India." The conference also featured a panel discussion, product management workshops, Peer-to-Peer networking sessions and an after-hours party at the end of Day 1 where renowned International and Indian artistes performed a variety of live entertainment acts. For more information about RCHS and post-event updates, please visit www.rchostingsummit.com.
ResellerClub is the most popular Web Hosting, Domain Registration and Web Presence Products Provider to Web Hosts, Web Designers, Technology Consultants and Domain Resellers worldwide.
Current Resellers: Over 100,000
Domains Served: Over 5 Million
Countries Served: Over 200+
Team Strength: 100+
Primary Media Contact: Rohan Joseph, [email protected], 91-22-30797676
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#