|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 10:02 AM EST||
Revstream, Inc. today announced its latest offering, Revstream Cloud, a revenue application for subscription-based businesses that quickly and cost effectively delivers the capabilities of the company’s market-leading Revenue Lifecycle Management platform in the Cloud.
Unlike traditional businesses comfortable with physical software delivery encompassing one-time licensing and annual maintenance fees, subscription businesses such as SaaS and Cloud companies face unique challenges when trying to rapidly introduce new services and add subscribers while ensuring accuracy and compliance in revenue recognition processes.
Cloud applications create much more dynamic revenue streams. Monthly subscriptions, mid-cycle upgrades and downgrades, and add-on purchases of modules or seats create significant revenue management complexities, even for very small, emerging subscription businesses. And because of the prohibitive cost and complexity of traditional accounting and financial management packages, smaller SaaS companies have had to “fake it” by relying on Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks. Such shortcuts invariably create headaches and significant re-work as companies are forced to clean up messy accounting for Initial Public Offerings and other liquidity events.
Revstream Cloud addresses these challenges, by providing:
*An intuitive interface accessible to non-financial experts; and,
*A cloud delivery model that lower costs and accelerates deployment
Built on Force.com, the Cloud application leverages a multi-tenant architecture to directly integrate with SFDC order management while delivering elastic scalability and a 99.9 percent SLA.
“Because it is built with native understanding of such key SaaS metrics as MRR, Revstream Cloud completely eliminates licensing and implementation barriers to professional revenue recognition,” said Rajiv Chopra, Revstream CEO. “It uses a proven approach to data and business process integration, and even recognizes newer metrics including Daily Recurring Revenue (DRR).”
Demonstrated in September at Dreamforce ’12 in San Francisco, Revstream Cloud is now fully available and features revenue share-based pricing with a minimum monthly commitment.
“The rapid growth of Cloud services has been driven in large part by the economic benefits and greater agility users gain from the subscription services,” said Jeffrey M. Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies, Inc. and founder of the Cloud Computing Showplace. “The dynamic nature of this new subscription service delivery model demands an equally powerful, yet economical and flexible Cloud-based revenue management platform that can scale to meet the user’s needs.”
Initial user feedback for Revstream’s Cloud-based solution has been strong.
“Revstream Cloud provides the key capabilities and scale that subscription businesses need to efficiently automate and manage recurring revenues,” said Peter Oey, CFO of MyLife, a site that enables more than 60 million members to find new connections on the web and manage all of their social and email accounts in one place. “Cloud-based platforms give fast-moving businesses like ours more flexibility, lower costs, and faster deployment.”
To learn more about Revstream products and services, or to request a customized demonstration of Revstream Cloud, please visit www.revstreamone.com/cloud.
ABOUT REVSTREAM INC.
Named as one of the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing private companies in 2011, Revstream Inc. provides advanced revenue lifecycle management and billing solutions for the enterprise. The Revstream Enterprise Revenue Lifecycle Management Suite automates and integrates revenue recognition, fair value management and billing management for customers in high-tech, digital media, SaaS and gaming and entertainment— processing over $25 billion in revenues annually. Revstream is robust, highly configurable and efficiently integrates with multiple customer and financial management systems to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#