|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 11:08 AM EST||
CoActiv (Booth # 7303), the digital medical imaging innovator, announces a broad range of introductions and enhancements to its EXAM-PACS®, EXAM-RIS® and cloud-based digital archiving family at the RSNA 2012 conference in November.
At RSNA, CoActiv brings important new functionality to its zero-footprint web-based EXAM-BROWSER® with real-time, multi-user collaboration and 3D reconstruction on-the-fly. “With the new browser, multiple users can now review an image simultaneously, collaborate, and offer second opinions as needed--with no pre-planning. This steps up the speed and quality of patient care, with a broader range of experts able to confer on a case in less time,” says Ed Heere, president and CEO of CoActiv. As 3D imaging grows in importance, CoActiv leads the field as one of the first PACS solutions to offer this sophisticated image review anytime and anywhere on a mobile device. The browser, which is seamlessly integrated into EXAM-PACS as well as available with most other PACS products, enables image viewing on a full range of platforms and mobile devices including the iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire and Android phones.
Long in the forefront of advanced technology, EXAM-PACS also provides support for such leading edge features as viewing and archiving of Hologic new C-View 3D/2D tomosynthesis images. With the growing importance of this 3D breast screening technique, C-View automatically extracts 2D breast images from 3D renderings, eliminating the need for a second exam, thus significantly reducing radiation exposure. EXAM-PACS can archive both representations in the same patient file for instant review.
As cloud-based digital imaging grows in importance, CoActiv also introduces expanded service and pricing options for its new EXAM-CLOUD®/EXAM-VAULT® extended time archiving. Choices range from complete medical image management, storage and sharing on CoActiv’s secure cloud to very affordable, disaster recovery and ultra-reliable data back-up. “CoActiv is committed to offering options that support every site’s workflow and budget to ensure that all customers can enjoy the benefits of a cloud solution that’s right for their practice,” says Heere.
CoActiv has long been committed to providing leading edge technology at a truly affordable price to make the best of digital imaging available to all medical facilities, whatever their size or setting. “With these introductions,” comments Heere, “CoActiv continues this commitment and at the same time reinforces its growth initiatives with an increasingly technology-forward product line for its expanding list of resellers and distributors across the country. At CoActiv, today’s focus on leveraging technology for the benefit of patient care and to make the most of shrinking healthcare dollars is nothing new. It is consistent with CoActiv’s ongoing philosophy, and we look forward to a bright future even during these challenging times.”
CoActiv Medical® is a leading healthcare software and IT systems provider offering a full line of PACS, digital image and data storage services and related solutions for hospitals, imaging facilities and medical practices of all sizes. CoActiv’s EXAM-PACS® family of web-based PACS solutions provide leading edge, affordable and scalable image management with sophisticated tools that cater to the needs of radiologists as well as a full range of other imaging specialists. Available as both enterprise server-based and cloud-based solutions, EXAM-PACS is designed for easy integration into imaging facilities of any size. Comprised of modular software components, EXAM-PACS enable any site to customize a solution to meet their specific needs and budgets or to add advanced functionality to an existing PACS solution. EXAM-PACS includes EXAM-FILER® CD-burning solution; vendor-neutral, cloud-based HIPAA-compliant, offsite/online EXAM-CLOUD™ QUAD-REDUNDANT ARCHIVING®; EXAM-VAULT® disaster recovery; patent-pending EXAM-SENDER® referring physician system; EXAM-3D® advanced, multi-modular 3D color reconstruction and visualization; EXAM-NET™ teleradiology suite and EXAM-BROWSER®, a revolutionary fully cloud-based, zero-footprint universal DICOM viewer that enables anywhere, anytime review of medical images on any PACS from any platform, including iPhone, iPad, and all Android and other tablets and smartphones. EXAM-PACS includes such premium features as support for breast specific gamma imaging (BSGI) and storage of non-DICOM data such as prescriptions, reports and surgical plans in patient files. Complementing this is CoActiv’s family of EXAM-RIS® solutions scaled for imaging facilities of every size site and budget. Contact CoActiv at (877) 262-2848; [email protected]; www.coactiv.com.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#