|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
NEWPORT BEACH, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- DynTek, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DYNE), a leading provider of professional technology services, today announced that it has won the McAfee 2012 Solution Provider of the Year award for government, healthcare and education markets in the United States.
For the third consecutive year, McAfee selected DynTek in recognition of its excellent sales and technical delivery, strong revenue growth and superior field engagement and partnerships with the McAfee sales and technical teams.
"DynTek continues to be a key go-to partner for government, health and education institutions to turn to for professional IT security solutions," said Fernando Quintero, vice president of the Americas Channel at McAfee. "For the third consecutive year, McAfee is pleased to recognize DynTek's technical excellence, superb customer satisfaction, and ability to significantly drive revenue growth."
"We are honored to be recognized by McAfee and value our partnership on all levels," said Ron Ben-Yishay, DynTek's chief executive officer. "McAfee's Security Connected strategy is compelling, state of the art and truly meets our customers' requirements. We anticipate to further accelerate the growth of our McAfee business in government and commercial markets through our continued investment in sales, marketing and technical programs, such as our McAfee labs in Albany, NY and Newport Beach, CA (http://www.dyntek.com/mcafee-lab).
In addition, Brian Gancherov, DynTek's Managing Director, Security Solutions, was awarded the McAfee Community Service Award, North America. The award recognizes Gancherov's commitment to the McAfee Online Safety for Kids Program, which offers free training and resources to help keep kids safe online. In 2012, Gancherov voluntarily educated over 700 kids at local schools in California and Nevada. "Participating in McAfee's Online Safety for Kids Program is one of the most rewarding things I have done in both my personal and professional life," said Gancherov. "Knowing that the information we communicate might help just one child reduce their online risk is worth every bit of time and preparation. I, and my colleagues at DynTek and McAfee, look forward to continuing to support this program on a nationwide basis."
The awards were announced October 25 at the McAfee SecurityAlliance Partner Summit, which is held in conjunction with McAfee FOCUS, the company's annual user conference (www.mcafeefocus.com/focus2012).
DynTek is a leading provider of professional technology services to mid-market companies, such as state and local governments, educational institutions and commercial entities in the largest IT markets nationwide. From virtualization and cloud computing to unified communications and collaboration, DynTek provides professional technology solutions across the three core areas of our customers' technical environment: Infrastructure/Data Center, Microsoft Platforms and End Point Computing. DynTek's multidisciplinary approach allows our clients to turn to a single source for their most critical technology requirements. For more information, visit http://www.dyntek.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. Investors are cautioned that certain statements in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Such uncertainties and risks include, among others, success in reaching target markets for services and products in a highly competitive market and the ability to maintain existing and attract future customers; our ability to finance and sustain operations, including our ability to comply with the terms of working capital facilities and/or other term indebtedness of DynTek, and to extend such obligations when they become due, or to replace them with alternative financing; our ability to raise equity capital in the future; our ability to achieve profitability despite historical losses from operations; our ability to maintain business relationships with IT product vendors and our ability to procure products as necessary; the size and timing of additional significant orders and their fulfillment; the continuing desire of and available budgets for state and local governments to outsource to private contractors; our ability to successfully identify and integrate acquisitions; the retention of skilled professional staff and certain key executives; the performance of DynTek's government and commercial technology services; the continuation of general economic and business conditions that are conducive to outsourcing of IT services; and such other risks and uncertainties included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed on October 29, 2007, our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed on November 19, 2007 and other SEC filings. DynTek has no obligation to publicly revise any forward-looking statements to reflect anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances occurring after the date of such statements.
For more information, contact:
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- The Agile PMO
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Cloudera Strengthens Hadoop Security with Acquisition of Gazzang: Builds on additional community efforts to deliver end-to-end security offering
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- Three Things You Must Know About the End of Support of Windows Server 2003
- .CLUB Domain Name Extension Now Available for General Registration
- AMAG, HP, ImageWare Systems, March Networks and StrikeForce Discuss Security Solutions in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Flexera Software’s InstallShield 2014 Release Introduces New Support of Cloud and Virtualised Installations, High-DPI Displays and Touch Devices, and Agile Development
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Learn How You Can Easily Extend Your Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Flexiant Acquires Besol’s Tapp Multi-Cloud Management Technology and Business
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- Ten Answers Regarding Mobile App Testing
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Windows Least Privilege Management and Beyond
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#