|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 03:46 PM EST||
DENVER, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With the holidays fast approaching, MyReviewsNow.net is excited to announce a new proof from affiliate partner GovMint. Depicting the beautiful scene from the carol Silent Night, the 2012 $10 Silver Silent Night With Music Proof has been released for shoppers in the market for a gift that is embodied with the spirit of the season.
The Silver Silent Night With Music Proof is one ounce of 92.5% silver and has the distinction of being packaged in a gift box that plays Silent Night when opened. Considered legal tender on Christmas Island, only 5000 of the proofs have been minted.
"This is a special gift that anyone, not just a collector, will appreciate," commented Lina Andrade from MyReviewsNow.net. "The vivid color, the lilting melody from the music box, and the meaning of the scene makes this limited edition proof a true holiday keepsake."
Shoppers interested in seeing the proof for themselves and those ready to shop online can visit MyReviewsNow.net's Collectibles and Keepsakes Portal. There they will also be able to browse for more gift ideas for everyone on their holiday shopping list. In addition, shoppers can check out the shopping blog for the latest in collectible news, read product and service reviews from other shoppers and submit their own shopping experiences.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Lina Andrade at info(at)myreviewsnow(dot)net. Press release issued by SEOChampion.com.
About MyReviewsNow.net Shopping Mall
An online shopping internet destination for holiday gifts and thousands of other services, products and publications available online, MyReviewsNow.net is a business directory that sets itself apart from similar sites by offering both professional reviews and consumer reviews on the Internet's hottest offerings in a fun, simple format that is easy for visitors to shop online and enjoy. Plus, MyReviewsNow.net is 100% free, open 24/7, and the best way avoid crowded malls and parking lots.
About SEO Champion
SEO Champion was started in 1999 and is owner operated by Michael Rotkin, SEO Specialist for over 17 years. Michael Rotkin's goal for his clients is to "own" keyword placements for the top 3 slots organically, so that his clients can earn a higher return on investment from their advertising dollars. Rotkin realizes the value of SEO over Pay-Per-Click campaigns, where click-throughs are generally more expensive and harder to convert into sales. SEOChampion's intense work ethic can be seen in daily and weekly reports that show progress through organic keyword gain. This effort is the reason his SEO firm has been able to build a loyal client base for many years. Learn more at SEO Champion.
<pre>About UK SEO Media UKSeoAgency.com is a media division for SEO Santa Monica(www.seosantamonica.com , which covers all USA & London breaking Internet news and domain acquisitions. All information within this release, is verified and pre screened for accuracy and fact of partnerships, as SEOChampion Newswire, is accredited with Globe Newswire and Nasdaq, as of 10-2012 This Press is Issued by UK SEO Agency ( www.ukseoagency.com ) a Media Divison of SEOChampion ( www.seochampion.com ). via@seochampion. This release is forward looking news and is issued to mainstream Asia, USA, China, UK, Africa and the Middle East. For Inquires, email Director of UK based Press, Lina Andrade Email Contact: [email protected] if you have any questions or comments. </pre>
Media Contact: lina andrade myreviewsnow, llc, 702-462-6311, i[email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#